Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They Need To Put Up Some Rope Barriers!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Is there room at the bottom for a little stall selling bubble wrap?

prototype-this-06-airbag.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Here's what they need -
    http://www.zorb.com/

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they showed the steps on the news report and in fairness they look lethal - large drops onto rocky terrain on one side of them. A rope along the side of the steps would not affect the site unduly - it should have been done after the first tourist died (it was recommended by the coroner).

EDIT - bloody hell, it appears I've used my 3000th post to make a serious point in AH. I've wasted my life....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

loyatemu wrote: »
    they showed the steps on the news report and in fairness they look lethal - large drops onto rocky terrain on one side of them. A rope along the side of the steps would not affect the site unduly - it should have been done after the first tourist died (it was recommended by the coroner).

EDIT - bloody hell, it appears I've used my 3000th post to make a serious point in AH. I've wasted my life....

not at all.
    this is natural selection at it's best.

you know..it's like 'remove the warning labels and lets the problems sort itself'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement