Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Moncrieff

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Great one there from Sean.............

Beer guy : we're very anal in the beer world.

Sean : Ya a few beers and its off to the Panti Bar

Que silence for a few seconds before laughter after they got it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Man found running around naked and being brought in for a mental assessment. Cue the newsreader telling us to check out this hilarious clip on their website. Strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just listening to the most prejudiced man on Irish radio.

Sean Moncreiff that is! Boy as a social liberal I really find the man quite hard to stomach at times such is is rampaging hostility (poorly disguised with laugh) towards anyone who dares to go against his Politically Correct/Dub4 orthodoxy.

Today anyone who got in touch regarding immigrants "taking all our jobs" was attacked by Moncrieff in a little aside as being racist as he made out that those people must also fear blacks marrying white Irish women. Of course he didn't phrase it as such but you knew the point he was making.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Just listening to the most prejudiced man on Irish radio.

Sean Moncreiff that is! Boy as a social liberal I really find the man quite hard to stomach at times such is is rampaging hostility (poorly disguised with laugh) towards anyone who dares to go against his Politically Correct/Dub4 orthodoxy.

Today anyone who got in touch regarding immigrants "taking all our jobs" was attacked by Moncrieff in a little aside as being racist as he made out that those people must also fear blacks marrying white Irish women. Of course he didn't phrase it as such but you knew the point he was making.
    what else do you say to the "der turk all ur jerbs" brigade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Well the best approach is not to be glib and flippant. It was bait radio by Moncreiff really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

what else do you say to the "der turk all ur jerbs" brigade

he goes on like it's an irish thing only. absolutely nothing, no matter how many times it comes up on the daily edge or whatever, is an 'only in ireland' thing.
    i lived in the UK dealing with the public for over 12 years. every so often, people complained to me about foreigners before i asked them to leave. this kinda ****e happens everywhere.

and if i hear about that fckin study about how we're not really celts one more time!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alphasully

Just when you thought it was safe to turn the radio on again, Avril Power is on the wireless again ðŸ˜

Advertisement