Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fm 104 talking negative about mma, what to do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

wandy wrote: »
    and cause hes a tank... :pac:

Indeed and a fantastic win fir Nate, the guy is on a roll since he lost to Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

By reading the replies i see my comment on the dunne fight has taken a life of its own,it was not my intention to reignite the "old" which is safer boxing or mma debate among boards members,we can chat about bisping and henderson (yawns deeply) or we could chat about tyson fury's style of ground and pound on sat nite when his opponent went down but wats the point,common sense will tell any1 that there is dangers in both sports,maybe the whole approach to educating the masses needs to b looked at in Ireland and instead of argueing amonst ourselves now "thanks joe" we could use this thread to come up with suggestions on how to paint the sports in a better picture (and yes i know there will always be an anti group out there)

Advertisement