Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So frigging bored

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

jackncoke wrote: »
    Eh,you obviously dont know the first rule.

What amazing job do you have that has you working?

The first rule is:

Don't **** with people that handle your food.

I'm late receptionist and DM (Duty Manager, not Danger Mouse. Which would be cooler.) in a lovely hotel. Its just Monday, theres noone around, my porter and partner in crime was finished at 9, night manager is coming in at 10.30, THEN I've got to do the wages to make sure the plebs get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The first rule is:

Don't **** with people that handle your food.

I'm late receptionist and DM (Duty Manager, not Danger Mouse. Which would be cooler.) in a lovely hotel. Its just Monday, theres noone around, my porter and partner in crime was finished at 9, night manager is coming in at 10.30, THEN I've got to do the wages to make sure the plebs get paid.

Sounds alrite to me,im here till 8am

Its not bad, I'm just bored! This is the first quiet night since summer began, and its dead quiet! I like doing nights though, have a stint coming up as the NM is off on holidays.

Well, me and the bar manager just had a brief gangsta chat there. Always interesting, thinking of new ways to talk smack to people.

Good luck, suckers. I'm oudda here!

Advertisement