Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to lock car and mp3 was robbed........

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I wouldnt bother posting in here because well youve see the mentality of the regular posters in here.

Have a look at all the other threads on 'after hours'. This forum is for people to have a laugh on, not to seek genuine advice. The OP should have posted in the motoring forum if he didn't want people poking fun at his misfortune.

OP - if it were me, I wouldn't bother reporting it to the Gardai. There's nothing they can do about it anyway. Chalk it up to experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

shivkk06 wrote: »
    ok stupid i know but i forgot to lock my car last night and somebody helped themselves to mp3 player and a bar of choc..(i guess its hard work) do i really have any point in reporting it to the gards obviously now im only on bout mp3 player?

yea, fiance did the same a few weeks back

little knackers opened the door and stole her wallet / bag with 300 quid in it. It was her stupid mistake towhichshe received some well placed kidney punches for when i got home

Cops got them and while being put into the squad car, i drove over their 3 bikes they foolishly parked on the road with the 4 x 4.

The look on those little fcukers faces as they heard the crunch was worth the 300

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭sean0

Whether the guards do anything or not it really depends on what the chocolate bar was, if it was a Wispa I reckon an investigation will be under way in no time!

seriously though good luck with getting your mp3 back...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

snyper wrote: »
    ]

Cops got them and while being put into the squad car, i drove over their 3 bikes they foolishly parked on the road with the 4 x 4.

The look on those little fcukers faces as they heard the crunch was worth the 300

Pity the Guards didn't do you for criminal damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Thanks for the aero. But really filling your mp3 player with ABBA and the jonas brother is just asking for trouble.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

eth0_ wrote: »
    Pity the Guards didn't do you for criminal damage.

Sure is.

Because your sence of justice smells like cock

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Oooops..... Do you think they will have enough lead in there pencil to even write it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

shivkk06 wrote: »
    Forgot to lock car and mp3 was robbed........

its ok

just download it again

Advertisement