Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy news for a change

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

antodeco wrote: »

Is that her? She looks like a man. I'd say she's a man trapped in a woman's body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

Ann22 wrote: »
    Is that her? She looks like a man. I'd say she's a man trapped in a woman's body.

a reverse transsexual?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

R0ot wrote: »
    If there's grass on the field, play ball :pac:

*ps I as an entity do not endorse this behaviour

I LOVE that episode.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

She looks like this guy with a wig on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

• Advertisement

wudangclan wrote: »
    a reverse transsexual?

Yeah, he/she could've once been a lonely man resembling one of Stings' brothers who changed gender only to suddenly fancy a bit of schoolgirl loving. I'd say he/she's kicking himself for his impulsive hormone treatment and subsequent operation:(.

phasers wrote: »
    She looks like this guy with a wig on.

Hahaha! Where did you find him? Fcukin' hell...that is her!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

"Nice" sums it up well. Was all prepared to post south park clip :) Shes 15 and plenty of brits would be having sex at that age. Probably unethical but awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Ann22 wrote: »

There's not one man..maybe even woman on this that wouldn't want this woman plucking their strings

Advertisement