Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first line you ever said to your current partner(or ex if ur single )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

"Dia dhuit"

"Dia dhuit"

"Conas atá?"

"Ceart go leor. Tusa?"

"Ceart go leor. Buail liom?"

God bless An Gaelteacht. Can't remember anything more recent unfortunately. :(

An bhfuil cead agam dul go dtí an leithreas?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

'Hi!Is this the video games event?'Yes,we're both enormous nerds.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

you frightened the shite out of me. ahh romance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

"What are you staring at?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

why are you wearing headphones in a nightclub?

good times....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

''Ya don't sweat much for a fat bird''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭armaghbhoy

i think it was, give me a kiss, to my ex...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Lets get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,603 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

'Did someone say titties???'

And will never let me forget it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

"What are you staring at?"

He definitely laid a line on you then that worked:D

• Advertisement

He definitely laid a line on you then that worked:D

I actually can't remember his reply... I'll have to ask him!

I bet it was something along the lines of "Nothing, my eyes are both made of glass... like that burrrd Mini scored!"

:P

A beautiful girl came straight up to the bar I worked in, ordered a single shot of tequila off me. Quick as a flash, I hopped over the bar and said to my colleague, "Stan, two shots of tequila please". My mate gave me two tequila's, and I looked at her and said, "I could never let such a gorgeous girl drink on their own". We ended up going out for a whirlwind 5 months.

I still can't believe I did something so cringeworthy. :o

Papa Smut wrote: »
    A beautiful girl came straight up to the bar I worked in, ordered a single shot of tequila off me. Quick as a flash, I hopped over the bar and said to my colleague, "Stan, two shots of tequila please". My mate gave me two tequila's, and I looked at her and said, "I could never let such a gorgeous girl drink on their own". We ended up going out for a whirlwind 5 months.

I still can't believe I did something so cringeworthy. :o

Aww, that's actually kinda sweet :)

Imagine if you'd fallen while jumping over the bar and made an arse of yourself though!

"One Tequila and a trip to A&E, please!" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

First line,knowing me it wasnt a line,just a word or two. Probably went something like this....Oh Hai.....

not a g/f or an ex just a 1 night thing but thought id add because it wasn't long ago.. random girl walks out of club, im outside
    her: wheres the party? any parties?
    me: (put my arms round her) its in my house
    her: whos all there
    me: me and you
    she kisses me :rolleyes: good times

armaghbhoy wrote: »
    not a g/f or an ex just a 1 night thing but thought id add because it wasn't long ago.. random girl walks out of club, im outside
    her: wheres the party? any parties?
    me: (put my arms round her) its in my house
    her: whos all there
    me: me and you
    she kisses me :rolleyes: good times

Bet it was a pain in the ar$e when you woke up.

...From that dream :pac:

Papa Smut wrote: »
    Bet it was a pain in the ar$e when you woke up.

...From that dream :pac:

:D far from a dream, had a hangover thats about it. lol but did the same again the next night :p ill teach ya sometime

I actually can't remember his reply... I'll have to ask him!

I bet it was something along the lines of "Nothing, my eyes are both made of glass... like that burrrd Mini scored!"

:P

I've a feeling I shouldn't have posted that now:o, if I ever go to a beers people will remember that:D

Ah well:D C'est la vie.

I once said Hi to a girl handed her a drink and scored her. Easiest I ever kissed/some other stuff. Didn't get laid though. More out of choice than anything.

I will kiss and do anything else with any girl(and I mean ANY). But I won't have sex with just anyone. Weird I know but that's me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 radiodrive

'will ya have a cup of tea' to which she replied 'yes'. Ah it was the start of something special and we will still share tea to this day.

I will kiss and do anything else with any girl(and I mean ANY)

Mini, you must be bleedin' riddled!
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Mini, you must be bleedin' riddled!
    :pac:

Nope. Tested clean 6 weeks ago***:D And Have only had intimate knowledge of one person since then. I am off girls until I am sober when I meet them, that is how ashamed of myself I was after the Glass eyed one.

I have one lined up for sobriety meet too so all's well:D

I'm not actually such a Dog when sober. But when I get drunk and my friends are there, they tend to dare me to go places I don't want to go!!:(

*** I didn't suspect I had anything, but better safe than sorry, besides I have sex with very few girls, and ALWAYS ones I know a bit at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

A few years ago my sister introduced me to a guy in a nightclub and straight away she left to go to the bar. The guy looked me up and down and said " so justify your existence". Totally shocked i said "oh go fcuk yourself" and walked away, he came after me and we ended up going out for a year.:pac:

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    A few years ago my sister introduced me to a guy in a nightclub and straight away she left to go to the bar. The guy looked me up and down and said " so justify your existence". Totally shocked i said "oh go fcuk yourself" and walked away, he came after me and we ended up going out for a year.:pac:

That guy is god, I am gonna use that.....when I am over my celebate period and it will be perfect because it will only work on smart girls who I can hold a conversation with:D.

That guy is god, I am gonna use that.....when I am over my celebate period and it will be perfect because it will only work on smart girls who I can hold a conversation with:D.

He is one of the smartest guys i know and that line is probably why we are still really good friends years later. He told me i had justified my existance by the end of the night because i was so arguementative. :D

He is one of the smartest guys i know and that line is probably why we are still really good friends years later. He told me i had justified my existance by the end of the night because i was so arguementative. :D

Tell him I said thank you, but that line is now mine.:D

If he is still with you it is OK due to the fact he doesn't need it right now:D

Tell him I said thank you, but that line is now mine.:D

If he is still with you it is OK due to the fact he doesn't need it right now:D

No we are not together. Actually he got married recently. He has no use for the line so i'll just tell him its yours. Because despite the promising start he turned out to be a push over. :D

No we are not together. Actually he got married recently. He has no use for the line so i'll just tell him its yours. Because despite the promising start he turned out to be a push over. :D

Way I see it, the line just opens the door:D (Now, just to get rid of this damn self imposed celebacy!!:)

Way I see it, the line just opens the door:D (Now, just to get rid of this damn self imposed celebacy!!:)

Why the self imposed celebacy? Not good.

Actually now you have a mission. Go out, use the line and report back. I want to know if anyone else falls for it. Because years later it still amuses me.

Actually now you have a mission. Go out, use the line and report back. I want to know if anyone else falls for it. Because years later it still amuses me.

Read the most embarrassing drunken stories, you will understand then.

Celebacy ends when I score while sober, which at the minute looks like Thursday.:D

• Advertisement

think i might have a go at it myself at the weekend, if i do i'll report back. might get a slap or a clueless girl though but i love a challenge :)

Advertisement