Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB] Price/Size/Quality

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Can't you just skip the Picasa step and send me the original from the CD? :( I really liked the pics you sent me, it would be a shame not to include one.

I'm havin a chat with someone in the morning so hopefully be able to sort it.
    Would the 1840x1232 do the job though?

Sorry about posting in 2, I'd only kept up so far on the thread and thought it was still 2. 1 per person's better.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Folks,

Can anyone purchase a copy of this book when it's released, or is it limited to the contributors only?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Rael wrote: »
    Folks,

Can anyone purchase a copy of this book when it's released, or is it limited to the contributors only?

Cheers!

Open for sale to anyone. It will be an on-line purchase from blurb.com - We're also hoping that individual [framed] prints will be available to anyone who wishes to purchase a favourite from the book.

Last years book is online still if you want to check out a preview - http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/401617

This year is shaping up to be stunning.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Open for sale to anyone. It will be an on-line purchase from blurb.com - We're also hoping that individual [framed] prints will be available to anyone who wishes to purchase a favourite from the book.

Last years book is online still if you want to check out a preview - http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/401617

This year is shaping up to be stunning.

I wasn't in and didn't buy last years book but will be buying this years - 'cos I'm in it :).
    Question: do I buy this years online or is there a separate purchase procedure for contributors?

Also, if I buy last years from blurb, does SSF still get a contribution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I wasn't in and didn't buy last years book but will be buying this years - 'cos I'm in it :).
    Question: do I buy this years online or is there a separate purchase procedure for contributors?

Also, if I buy last years from blurb, does SSF still get a contribution?
    You buy the same way, and the contribution comes out still :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement