Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you care if boards shut down?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would surely miss it...it's just a brilliant source of info and a really great support for people with problems...and it's somewhere for folk to go to discuss something they're dying to talk about that maybe they'd feel a bit silly talking about to the people in their lives. It's somewhere to go when you feel like a good laugh. It's where when you're at home having a glass of wine you can log on for a bit of merry banter. It's just feckin' brilliant:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Sherifu wrote: »
    A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to log out of in 30 seconds flat if you feel the 404 around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta post when I post, how do you expect to keep a... a life?

Are you taking the Michael Mann?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'd get over it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

javaboy wrote: »
    Are you taking the mickey man?
    I'm super serial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

javaboy wrote: »
    Are you taking the Michael Mann?

Quit giving him heat.

• Advertisement