Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did that become popular?!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Mousey- wrote: »
    people who go for a drive... not going anywhere or rallying around a field ...just driving

I hate that too. Ever since I got a motorcycle everyone I meet wants to go for a ride out. I travel plenty of miles on the thing to work and back I don't want to fupping around the place for no reason just because the sun has come out.
    everyone throwing in the 2 cents about Kanye at the VMAs... I know its only new but it pi$$es me off

The guy's a twat. One of the best videos of all time my arse - basically all she does is shake her box at us. In fact :

That ****ing Beyonce video and song
    any/all manufactured bands
    the Killers
    and Elvis fans

Especially ones that have the haircut and walk around with their collar up. You look like a 'tard ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

Religion - thats gotta be the longest going annoying trend I can think of!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Atheism. Newest fad for stuck-up elitists...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

People who support Premiership teams ahead of their own local teams.
    Celtic FC. Not an Irish club, get over it.
    Girls who wear extremely bright/illuminuos clothes.
    High School Musical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xxxLoueeZxxx

Saying LOL... its bad enough when its typed after every word
    txt spk
    guys having long hair to be "original"
    everyone and their mother wanting to be irish... its not that flucking great... LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

I hate that too. Ever since I got a motorcycle everyone I meet wants to go for a ride out. I travel plenty of miles on the thing to work and back I don't want to fupping around the place for no reason just because the sun has come out.

The guy's a twat. One of the best videos of all time my arse - basically all she does is shake her box at us. In fact :

That ****ing Beyonce video and song
    any/all manufactured bands
    the Killers
    and Elvis fans

Especially ones that have the haircut and walk around with their collar up. You look like a 'tard ffs.

What the hell is wrong with beyonce wanting to shake her box at us?

Birds who think their sexy with no.2 back and sides...makes me sick to my stomach

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Riddle101

lol this thread has trancended from a How did that become popular thread to ah List out all the thing you hate thread. Seriously shouldn't this be in the Rants section?

But i'll give it a shot anyway
    Wearing Pyjamas outside- Utterly utterly horrible to see and it's just lazy and pathetic

High School Musical and any other Disney related movie over the last 10 years

Twilight- I'd rather watch Harry Potter then that sh!te

Every Reality TV Show over the last 15 years. I say 15 because I can't think of any other reality TV shows before then

Advertisement