Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did that become popular?!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Natalie Portman.....b!tch cant act!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

This thread isn't 'how did that become popular' but rather 'things/people i don't like'.

Seriously, like are you all thick? I don't like Paris Hilton or Megan Fox or rugby or Natalie Portman etc. etc. but I still understand why they're popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

scumbags and scangers with no life **whatyaweringdatfor** **throws random stones or whatever at whoever**

posh la di da ****ers who look people up and down and sneer just to make themselves feel better BECAUSE THE FEEL LIKE **** REALLY!

most of the nowadays brit pop! classic brit pop was in the 90s ffs

"dance music" that sounds like everything else but gets in your ****ing head too much

avenged sevenfold and the like

the hills!! the only really good american teen drama that was ever out was dawsons creek imo

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The Hills, first off its not a "reality" show, it has scriptwriters credited at the end ffs, and isnt it just a teeny tiny coincidence they happen to have 2 cameras in different parts of LA recording both sides of a phone coversation at once any time one of the bitches in it rings the other to bitch about one of the other bitches?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Going out to do shopping in pyjamas :eek: also the whole underage drinking is very over-rated . . . Don't see the appeal tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

metallica

ah in fairness to them they were good once but sadly have done f*ck all worth mentioning since 91

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Dawsons creek, the OC, scrubs, etc... dont like this kind of trash TV

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

argos........have my money before i even see/try the thing im buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

skinny jeans for men - WHY!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 F4Fake

Football! Football! Football! What you men see in it, I don't know! A load of men kicking a bit of leather around a field! I don't know... you men. The things you think are great fun! Like going to the films. A load of men sitting around looking at films. And rollercoasters! A load of men in a big rollercoaster going up and down on a metal track. And fishing! A load of men fishing! And sailing! A load of men in a boat, floating about in the water! And shouting! A load of men going around shouting! And so forth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

WAGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

iTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

All of the shows on The Disney Channel.
    I can watch many kid shows and enjoy them for something other than nostalgic value but I see what kids are watching and It's all ridiculous stories and "jokes" with more fake laughing than somebody on Bebo writing LOL after each word.

That being said Phineas and Ferb can be good :cool:

The emo trend, how they can possibly advocate individuality is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Watching sports, goddammit, go and play it ffs.

Soccer/footy, bah humbug, talking about their new kit and injuries. goddammit talk about the recession or something important for chrissake.

3 or 4 blokes who are friends with all the same haircut, get a life not your friends but your own.

Being "In fashion", why not be yourself instead of trying to blend in with everyone else.

Throwing rubbish and fag butts out of car windows, cop yourself on.

Throwing rubbish and fag butts on the ground while walking past a bin, ffs, too much effort to put it in.

Standing in the doorway of a pub having a smoke, GTFO and smoke outside, i can still smell the f***ing stench of smoke off you.

Smell of fags of someones breath, goddammit chew some gum or something.

rant over for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

df1985 wrote: »
    argos........have my money before i even see/try the thing im buying.

You can ask for a viewing where you look before you buy any item and you have a 30 day money back on nearly all items. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Choco penguines

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

LaLucy wrote: »
    All the eighties fashion that came back. Weird
    Illuminous/Neon yellow, green, pink and orange tacky looking clothing from penneys (also other shops but penneys seems to be the worst offender)

I call that stuff Peggy Bundywear, Married with Children reruns are the only thing I can think of as the reason they became "popular" again.

Nasty oversized white runners with tracksuit bottoms or god help me a full tracksuit, may as well hold up a sign saying "howiya", Lifestyle Sports have a lot to answer for, I cringe every time I walk past one and see the runners they sell.
    Girls tracksuit bottoms with stuff written across the arse, I would personally give a woman a fiver if I saw her with a pair of those that had WIDE LOAD written on the arse because that's what most of them should say.

Oh and VANS, fair enough if you want to try and look like chef and wear a matching pair, that's bad enough but the idiots that wear odd ones really boil my sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

1 - Celebrities - Whats to celebrate? Like regular people, but without morals.

2 - Celebrity Goss Mags - Burn them out - Not a threat, a call to arms.

3 - Reality TV - Gimp-o-vision

4 - RTE - Inbred back slapping waste of a TV licence aresholes that produce better kids TV than their adult programmes. Fire everyone and start fresh.
    Then again, was RTE ever popular?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭oisinmc14

Watching sports, goddammit, go and play it ffs.

Soccer/footy, bah humbug, talking about their new kit and injuries. goddammit talk about the recession or something important for chrissake.

3 or 4 blokes who are friends with all the same haircut, get a life not your friends but your own.

Being "In fashion", why not be yourself instead of trying to blend in with everyone else.

Throwing rubbish and fag butts out of car windows, cop yourself on.

Throwing rubbish and fag butts on the ground while walking past a bin, ffs, too much effort to put it in.

Standing in the doorway of a pub having a smoke, GTFO and smoke outside, i can still smell the f***ing stench of smoke off you.

Smell of fags of someones breath, goddammit chew some gum or something.

rant over for now.

Care for a smoke???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Chinese writing.

Just don't understand it at all..... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 TicTac2

ON MEN!!!
    • skinny jeans
    • converse/vans
    • white socks
    • Black trainers
    • men into rap music
    • Tesco/penny type jeans
    • peaked hats
    • dirty gold earings
    • bum fluff....ON FACE.WDF!!!!!
    ON WOMEN!!!
    • glow in the dark tan
    • orange face and white necks
    • fish net tights
    • clothes too small
    • fake boobs
    • girls that dress like boys
    • wanna be D4s!!
    • nasty hair exstensions
    MUSIC
    • (c)rap
    • punk
    • rock
    • emo...muck
    GENERAL HATES
    • Goths.........DEPRESSING!!
    • stinky people........av a shower god damn it!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Houndstooth.. *vom*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

TicTac2 wrote: »
    ON MEN!!!
    • skinny jeans
    • converse/vans
    • white socks
    • Black trainers
    • men into rap music
    • Tesco/penny type jeans
    • peaked hats
    • dirty gold earings
    ON WOMEN!!!
    • glow in the dark tan
    • fish net tights
    • clothes too small
    • fake boobs
    • wanna be D4s!!
    • nasty hair exstensions
    MUSIC
    • (c)rap
    • punk
    • rock
    • emo...muck
    GENERAL HATES

Eh.. this thread isn't about your likes and dislikes..read the title before you post...idiot

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Beetlebum wrote: »
    Eh.. this thread isn't about your likes and dislikes..read the title before you post...idiot

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 TicTac2

how has that got nothing 2 do with my dislikes.....thanks 4 banning them:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

ON MEN!!!
    • skinny jeans
    • converse/vans
    • white socks
    • Black trainers
    • men into rap music
    • Tesco/penny type jeans
    • peaked hats
    • dirty gold earings
    ON WOMEN!!!
    • glow in the dark tan
    • fish net tights
    • clothes too small
    • fake boobs
    • wanna be D4s!!
    • nasty hair exstensions
    MUSIC
    • (c)rap
    • punk
    • rock
    • emo...muck
    GENERAL HATES
    Are you honestly bemused at the popularity rock music, black runners, white socks and Converse trainers ? And since when has smelling bad been 'popular?'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Women wearing pj's in public.

Uggs
    Crocs
    Green Day
    Lee Evans

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

how has that got nothing 2 do with my dislikes.....thanks 4 banning them:):):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

rap.

'i've tried to like rap but I just can't get home with the downies'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Kids walking around with mullets. This was a sh1t haircut 20 years, in fact, it's the most famous sh1t haircut of all time-it's a fckn mullet ffs.

Advertisement