Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

chordtype wrote: »
    Unlikely. MTV had already started airing stuff at this time last year and they haven't updated the site since then. No advertising of it either so I don't think they'll be showing it.
    I heard RTE had the rights this year? Looking unlikely though at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

why would so many cameras be at it if it wasnt being filmed ???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If you watch a Biffy Clyro interview with TG4 i think at Oxegen they should a few seconds of there set from Oxegen so obviously there is footage so maybe TG4 might do it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

If nobody's done it by now, or signalled any intention to, it doesn't look good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

A V A wrote: »
    why would so many cameras be at it if it wasnt being filmed ???

For the screens beside the stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

There should be an oxegen highlight thread, so we can post our memories of oxegen 2010!! Muddy pictures and all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Post any pictures, share stories or your experiences of the festival!! :D

Heres my highlight....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Vodkat wrote: »
    There should be an oxegen highlight thread, so we can post our memories of oxegen 2010!! Muddy pictures and all!!

There is. You're in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Highlights of Oxegen including Muse, Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, Dizzee Rascal, Florence and the Machine, and Kasabian will be shown on Channel 4 next Friday night 10th Sept(well technically Sat morning) at 12.25am:D REJOICE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Highlights of Oxegen including Muse, Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, Dizzee Rascal, Florence and the Machine, and Kasabian will be shown on Channel 4 next Friday night 10th Sept(well technically Sat morning) at 12.25am:D REJOICE!!

Thank you sweet baby jesus, I have been waiting for someone to show this since it was on.

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Thank you sweet baby jesus, I have been waiting for someone to show this since it was on.

I know I had completely lost hope until I stumbled upon this! Frickin delighted:) MUUUUUUSE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I know I had completely lost hope until I stumbled upon this! Frickin delighted:) MUUUUUUSE!!!

I have set several alarms on my phone, sucks not having sky+ to record it :(

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I have set several alarms on my phone, sucks not having sky+ to record it :(

I have it set to record and a reminder set:p Hopefully the performances will be put on youtube for my repeated viewing pleasure:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,151 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

And here I was looking forward to proper footage of Muse at Oxegen cos I couldn't afford to see them at it. All for me not to be able to see those highlights as I'll be in London for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Mushy wrote: »
    And here I was looking forward to proper footage of Muse at Oxegen cos I couldn't afford to see them at it. All for me not to be able to see those highlights as I'll be in London for them.

Sky Plus is great :D

Now I can see Muse in London, come home on the Sunday and watch them again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,151 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

SantryRed wrote: »
    Youtube is great :D

Now I can see Muse in London, come home on the Sunday and watch them again :)

FYP;)

Either way, the gf will tape the Muse highlights with Sky Plus.

Channel 364 aka Q will also be showing coverage at some stage aswell i think

Channel 364 aka Q will also be showing coverage at some stage aswell i think

Tomorrow at 9:D

Highlights on Q now.

Watching Editors atm :) I love sky plus

EDIT: QTV are showing more highlights tomorrow at 10pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Tune in to Channel 4 late on Friday night/Saturday morning at 00.25 to see Oxegen performances from Muse, Arcade Fire,Vampire Weekend, Dizzee Rascal, Florence and The Machine and Kasabian!! More on Q tomorrow night at 10pm. We'll keep you posted on further broadcasts... enjoy!

happy days oxegen just said it on facebook

All they keep doing is repeating the same programme that was on a few days ago on Q

Hmm. Wonder if the C4 broadcast is going to use the same clips?

Hmm. Wonder if the C4 broadcast is going to use the same clips?

Dont be surprised if they are the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Is there any Irish channel showing highlights?

No, sure they need all that schedule space for Jedward: Let Loose and things with Ryan Tubridy on them.

Looks to be all the same clips as the Q one, yeah.

Looks to be all the same clips as the Q one, yeah.

Yup its pretty poor "Coverage" even MTV was better

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Whats up with all the fuzzy camera shots? Also I really don't like the mix on the clips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Watching the footage makes me wonder where the masters are actually kept. i mean to my knowledge the main, vodafone hotpress and greenspheres all have at least 1 camera feed and i can't believe that over the years nothing ever leaked bar the odd soundboard recording.

Advertisement