Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Championship League Darts

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Adrian Lewis 6 - 4 Michael van Gerwan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Glad lewis did qualify, i think he wasnt taking the first 6 groups serious, he was winning as much money as he can i think.

i think this competition alone has already made him 30,000 and potentially more with the final big group being played

Taylor v Osborne final

Osborne 4-2 up, he was also 3-1 up.

• Advertisement

FFS 4-4 now Osbourne throwing it away.

142 checkout by Osbourne to make it 5-4!

6-4 Osbourne:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Carrickman wrote: »

Cheers for the updates Carrickman.

Delighted for Osbourne!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Carrickman wrote: »

I don't feel so bad after getting beat by him at the weekend now :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Delighted Taylor was beaten, can only be good for the confidence of the other players, especially Osbourne!

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Delighted Taylor was beaten, can only be good for the confidence of the other players, especially Osbourne!

Well done.
    icon14.gificon14.gif
    Great result for Osborne and a great result for darts in general.
    Osborne played really well against Taylor in Killarney on the Saturday going down 5-3 in the semi after missing one or two doubles here and there and this will give hime confidence.
    He's a really sound guy. I believe his Dad passed away just 2 weeks ago during the Grand Prix in Dublin so this win will mean a lot to him and his family.

Advertisement