Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Championship League Darts

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

No replay anywhere I'm afraid. It's only shown on the net so none of the bookies sites are gonna show a replay.

Todays games start at 11am with Dennis Priestley, Andy Hamilton and Mark Walsh replacing Wade who qualified and John Part and Ronnie Baxter who got knocked out for finishing in the bottom two spots.

Todays schedule:
    http://www.pdc.tv/page/ChampionshipLeagueDartsDarts/0,,10180~1798278,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Kingp35 wrote: »
    No replay anywhere I'm afraid. It's only shown on the net so none of the bookies sites are gonna show a replay.

Todays games start at 11am with Dennis Priestley, Andy Hamilton and Mark Walsh replacing Wade who qualified and John Part and Ronnie Baxter who got knocked out for finishing in the bottom two spots.

Todays schedule:
    http://www.pdc.tv/page/ChampionshipLeagueDartsDarts/0,,10180~1798278,00.html
    Feck missed todays as well, At least few games left this evening, not same without the crowd though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Just after checking the PDC website, group 4 is on now!:eek::( Never knew it was on today!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I totally forgot about this as well :(

Painter and Jenkins through to the semi finals so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

anyone got a link

terry jenkins is playing great but i fancy painter to pip him in the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

watched all the action today, enjoyed it as working every day last week it was on.

Had 11 out of 13 match predictions correct and turned the last £5 into £35 by the time group stages were over :D Thought the semi's and final were too close to call considering the odds on offer, so decided I'll keep my £35.

Working again tomorrow, but if bookies update their website tonight I'll put couple of quid on everyone to beat Mardle :p

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

missed all these games. Anyone got time table. Taylor hit none darter in the forst round

http://www.theoche.com/archives/1962

• Advertisement

Here are the dates:

http://www.pdc.tv/page/ChampionshipLeagueDartsDarts/0,,10180~1766731,00.html

Starts at 11am each day. It's on tomorrow.

Devastator wrote: »
    watched all the action today, enjoyed it as working every day last week it was on.

Had 11 out of 13 match predictions correct and turned the last £5 into £35 by the time group stages were over :D Thought the semi's and final were too close to call considering the odds on offer, so decided I'll keep my £35.

Working again tomorrow, but if bookies update their website tonight I'll put couple of quid on everyone to beat Mardle :p

hope you didn't do that mardle is on fire.

Yeah Mardle and Dudbridge well on top today. Very surprises how well Mardle played. Painter didn't win a match all day!

Yeah Mardle and Dudbridge well on top today. Very surprises how well Mardle played. Painter didn't win a match all day!

yeah this is the kinda comp that might suit mardle, no crowd, no pressure to entertain, not even a hawaian shirt. thrown some nice darts but Dudbridge is in the form of his life, I think he's hit about 20 180's today so far and he's barely missing an important check out.

padr81 wrote: »
    hope you didn't do that mardle is on fire.

nah, that was slighty tongue in cheek.....but I did bet against him in first 2 games of the day :D

Painter didn't win a match all day!

:confused: beaten finalist, throwing great yesterday.....woeful today it seems

Mardle beats Osbourne 6-3, only saw the final today but Mardle was on fire!:eek:

Yeah I think Mardle deserved to go through today, he payed great darts all day. It shows that when he focuses on just throwing darts he is a very good player. He should try do it more often!

It shows that when he focuses on just throwing darts he is a very good player.

I've thought similar to yourself in past aswell.....but thats his own choice. Maybe he 'enjoys' entertaining the boozed up premier league(/big tournament) crowds, since some(or more?) of them have absolutely no interest in the sport and are just there to get pished and get on tv.

I wonder what other pro's think of him and his stage antics......I'd say Taylor for one wouldn't have much time for him(on professional level), since he seemed to get peeved off at players for doing very little

I got caught backing Terry Jenkins against Mardle when Jenkins choked but thankfully got it back in final on Mardle as I thought Osborne was tiring a bit.
    Matches are too close to call most of the time frown.gif

I got caught backing Terry Jenkins against Mardle when Jenkins choked but thankfully got it back in final on Mardle as I thought Osborne was tiring a bit.
    Matches are too close to call most of the time frown.gif

Was well impressed with Mardle yesterday, hope he takes this into consideration for the world grand prix etc... and ditches the crap.

Thought Dudbridge would win it yesterday but he never got going against Osbourne at all, must of averaged a ton during every group stage game.

Thought alot of players this week have looked far better without the pressure of the crowd. Lots of mid ranked players showing what they are really capable of.

• Advertisement

klaasen with a 9 darter.

Good standard all round considering they are in a room on their own. It must be fantastic practise for them though to play one another all week long, tiring but great none the less. They're making nice money too.
    I wonder if you brought the top 10 or so in Ireland together for a week like this playing round robin after round robin it would have to lift their game a bit.

Well done to Klaasen for hitting a nine darter.

I suppose this tournament shows what the big boys have over the other lads and that's a cool head to throw their best darts on the big stage. There has been some great darts thrown in this competition with everyone beating everyone else. Best example beaing Painter on fire one day then not winning a match the next. Lewis has been in it since day one but I think he has only got to the semi's once. At least he is earning himself a good few quid :)

Best example beaing Painter on fire one day then not winning a match the next.

Dudbridge seemed to have some of the painter syndrome today, top yesterday with only 1 defeat(in group)....and only 1 win today

Osborne wins todays final beating Klaasen 6-3!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Ah I thought this didn't start again until next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

this may be a silly question but why is gary anderson not in this?

edit just wondering do they only show 1 match or is there a choice of matches??

Todays final to start at 8pm as usual, between Adrian Lewis and Michael van Gerwan. Should only take a few minutes with those two!:eek:

• Advertisement

Would love MvG to win. He needs a good run to get his confidence back and to find the brilliant form we all know he can produce.

Advertisement