Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

1457910

Comments



  • johnnykilo wrote: »
    I stupidly let about €11 worth of clubcard vouchers expire; thought I'd ordered something with Clubcard Boost with them but I don't think the transaction went through correctly and now they're out of date. Don't suppose there's anything I can do with them now other than bin them?

    Ring the helpline and ask.
    1850 744 844




  • johnnykilo wrote: »
    I stupidly let about €11 worth of clubcard vouchers expire; thought I'd ordered something with Clubcard Boost with them but I don't think the transaction went through correctly and now they're out of date. Don't suppose there's anything I can do with them now other than bin them?

    I think they are carried over to your next lot if you let them go out of date, not too sure though




  • Mine were re issued automatically




  • johnnykilo wrote: »
    I stupidly let about €11 worth of clubcard vouchers expire; thought I'd ordered something with Clubcard Boost with them but I don't think the transaction went through correctly and now they're out of date. Don't suppose there's anything I can do with them now other than bin them?

    I routinely redeem out of date voucherz...system has never rejected them yet




  • They are accepting one4all vouchers!


  • Advertisement


  • They are accepting one4all vouchers!


    Do you mean Tesco takes one4all gift cards?




  • newincity wrote: »
    Do you mean Tesco takes one4all gift cards?

    Yes!




  • holly8 wrote: »
    I routinely redeem out of date voucherz...system has never rejected them yet

    Do you mean in store? If so did you go self-service till? I've tried to use the out of date vouchers on Clubcard Boost again and it's definitely rejecting them.




  • Does anyone know when they will be sending out the Christmas saver vouchers and last quarter vouchers




  • shhling wrote: »
    Does anyone know when they will be sending out the Christmas saver vouchers and last quarter vouchers

    On the receipt or says we are currently preparing your statement with all points collected until the 3rd November.
    My guess would be late next week or into the following week.


  • Advertisement


  • Nearly everything seems to be leaving the ClubCard Boost now. They still have the double up of Bord Gais so I can use the vouchers on that I guess. But I still liked looking through what to get from the Boost.




  • Muahahaha wrote: »
    Are the vouchers ever usable for online deliveries or only when scanned in store?

    I use all mine online.




  • Treppen wrote: »
    I'm pretty new at the whole vouchers thing so forgive me if this has been asked umteen times.

    I'm looking to get a few vouchers together to book a ferry to france next year (July 2020).

    I noticed that the Christmas Savers option gives you 6eur for every 100eur you lodge but the cut off date is coming up soon.

    Basically can I switch my vouchers option to Christmas Savers.. Lodge 100 and get 6 back before december... then I can bank this for the 4x boost in the new year?

    Is there any catch?

    Thanks

    kindalen wrote: »
    No, it is strictly prohibited. Clearly stated in terms and conditions.
    cookie1977 wrote: »
    Every year I use my boost vouchers to turn into to treble phone credit for bill pay tesco. Every year without fail it works.


    Just converted my 100 euro top up plus 6 euro bonus to and 26 euro on points to 390 tesco bill pay credit. They might say its not allowed but it's worked every year for all the years I've dont it.

    495593.png




  • I like to save up the vouchers every year for a family meal out around Christmas, just checked the deals and the only restaurant is Milanos, leasureplex is gone. Looks like I'll be switching fully to lidl or Aldi from now on, it was only the boost deals keeping me shopping at Tesco.




  • I just took a look at the e10 off coupons I was sent. I was planning on using one this weekend, but I've just noticed that all 5 expire on the same date 17th Nov (which was about the time I received them)

    Usually, these vouchers -- like the Dunnes one I got -- are weekly, so I assume this is a typo, but did anyone else get a set of essentially useless vouchers? I was going to bring them into my local Tesco, but I doubt they'll be able to do much for me either.




  • corblimey wrote: »
    I just took a look at the e10 off coupons I was sent. I was planning on using one this weekend, but I've just noticed that all 5 expire on the same date 17th Nov (which was about the time I received them)

    Usually, these vouchers -- like the Dunnes one I got -- are weekly, so I assume this is a typo, but did anyone else get a set of essentially useless vouchers? I was going to bring them into my local Tesco, but I doubt they'll be able to do much for me either.

    Are you sure it doesn't say 2020?




  • cookie1977 wrote: »
    Are you sure it doesn't say 2020?

    I doubt they would be year long vouchers. I got 2 lots of vouchers in the last month or so and all were week by week.




  • I didn't get any spend and save vouchers for Tesco, they mustn't be for everyone. Does anyone know if they will be printed in newspapers like Dunnes sometimes do... Or if someone had a space they could send me a picture of..... I need to do the alcohol shop for Christmas!! 🍻




  • Can you use tesco vouchers not issued to you i.e. parent or friend etc




  • Can you use tesco vouchers not issued to you i.e. parent or friend etc

    My daughter uses mine. She has a screenshot of my loyalty card on her phone so scans that if it’s asked for.


  • Advertisement


  • Cork Lass wrote:
    My daughter uses mine. She has a screenshot of my loyalty card on her phone so scans that if it’s asked for.

    I use an app called Stocard, you can just scan all your cards into it. Very handy for sharing cards, my hubby has the original and I just use my phone




  • I have that app myself but she’s not interested in it. It’s a good app.




  • Anyone having issues with bordgais not applying vouchers as credit post redemption ? Very poor on their part !




  • Cork Lass wrote: »
    I have that app myself but she’s not interested in it. It’s a good app.

    Is this a good app? Never knew you could do that. I am forever forgetting my cards




  • Stocard is a fine app. Easy to use. Handy for not carrying loads of plastic around with you. Google/Apple Pay can both do a similar job now too though - they can store loyalty cards too




  • Tesco in the UK have extended expiry dates on vouchers by 6 months and people who have their vouchers have an extra year to use them.
    Wonder will Tesco Ireland do the same here?




  • Anyone having issues with bordgais not applying vouchers as credit post redemption ? Very poor on their part !

    Yes, I did few months back and I never followed it up, they (bord gais) said to get back to Tesco, one voucher code worked 🙄 and other 3 didn't, I must try and see if I get anywhere with it at this stage.




  • Anyone looking to sell any club card vouchers ? Looking for a €5 or €10 voucher ideally

    If interested please PM me, thanks




  • Can anyone remember when the Christmas saver vouchers came out last year?


  • Advertisement


  • Usually before the end of November. I suspect in the next week.


Advertisement