Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedtime

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Blur

I usually went to bed at around 2 during the Leaving Cert year. I really don't need too much sleep to function properly.I stayed away from caffeine too.Just stick to water and have a good shower every morning too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I go around 11ish on school nights, if i go any later i probably won't sleep. It was hard to get into a pattern but i think i'm getting it : )

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

i go to bed round 11... i study til round then too..!

Too much in my opinion (thats if your goin from like 5)
    Youl burn yourself out, keep it balanced so you'v enough steem in you to last throughout the whole year. My sister worked like you and was out of steam by February, i did it my way and found i had more motivation later in the year when it was really needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

All I can say is the worst is when you fall asleep when you get home,and wake up late!!which is what I did

First day of school I cmae home and fell asleep around half 5,Woke up at 10ish :o

Same happend last year,I went into a very strange sleep cycle where I slept for 12-13 hours a night really frequently,and yet I'd still be exhausted!!!

Advertisement