Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architecture/Architectural Technology

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭silasrat

they told us that on wednesday mornin before we went on the mystery tour around dublin......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 meath_boy1

The things you mentioned above...is that all we have to bring???
    and i presume its a digital camera!?

yeah, digital camera it is,plus the pad and pencils etc...ill pm ya the complete list of stuff if ya want but dont think we need it all by monday... the bus is supposedly leaving from the front door at 9:30 sharp but im not sure which one they mean,there seems to be two main ways into the building but it probly wont be too dificult to spot a coach hanging around suspiciously outside one of them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 meath_boy1

silasrat wrote: »
    yeah, digital camera it is,plus the pad and pencils etc...ill pm ya the complete list of stuff if ya want but dont think we need it all by monday... the bus is supposedly leaving from the front door at 9:30 sharp but im not sure which one they mean,there seems to be two main ways into the building but it probly wont be too dificult to spot a coach hanging around suspiciously outside one of them.....

Thanks a lot for that!!
    c ya monday....

no worries...............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Casok

Right so the story is ... I havnt a bulls notion wat iv missed or wat i g2 do tmo so if julie or sofi are on this i would totally love to know wats going on :P

thanks loads much :D
    chris

Advertisement