Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

anyone have a Camper for sale....older the better...must be a going concern

I have a couple of grand cash and a 2004 Focus as a swap

mk 2 transit diesel ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

yep, be interested....can you pm me details please

it's my brothers i will get details for you by the weekend,all i know is that it,s coach built i.e not a van conversion and its diesel

it's my brothers i will get details for you by the weekend,all i know is that it,s coach built i.e not a van conversion and its diesel

thanks...looking forward to seeing the details

9262704 is the ad for my Focus on Donedeal.....Boards wont let me post a link to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,064 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Folks this is for Classic Cars only. Posts deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Where can I get tires for a Wolseley 18/85 in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Where can I get tires for a Wolseley 18/85 in Dublin?
    On line @ Eirtyres, + fitting about €10 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 denisob

Mini mpi engine required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

WANTED BMW E36 M43 318 engine 1.8

If it was somewhere in Cork it would be great but anywhere considered

• Advertisement

Lads, do any of ye, near Dublin, have or know of a Renault 19 for parts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Lads, do any of ye, near Dublin, have or know of a Renault 19 for parts

There is a R19 for sale on DD for small money.

Silvera wrote: »
    There is a R19 for sale on DD for small money.

I presume you mean this one. Its lovely and I'm probably going to end up buying it in a few months if it isn't sold, but right now I need a few Ph2 specific parts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭Blue850

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/renault-19-supervan/9102893?offset=16

Looks like a phase 2 R19 spares car for sale with this R19 Van

Blue850 wrote: »
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/renault-19-supervan/9102893?offset=16

Looks like a phase 2 R19 spares car for sale with this R19 Van

Yeah, and thats the chap I'm going over to next month to buy a bonnet and other bits, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 porridge101

This is my first time on boards! I'm looking for an old Renault to use / restore if necessary. Ideally an R5 (Or R4 or R9), preferably in reasonably condition, RHD and an original irish reg would obviously be nice too. There isn't a whole lot on donedeal or carandclassics in the UK..

Does anybody happen to know of one for sale, or if there's somewhere else I might look?

Thanks.

Very late R5 Campus - hasn't been NCTd in a few years but looks in good nick. Love the colour too. Says only 40k miles. Asking €750

Linky

Indeed it was. Hard to believe the design is nearly 45 years old. The facelift model from the mid 80s does look a lot fresher than the original though, especially in a cool light metallic colour like that one :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Folks,

I have a '78 Datsun 260z 2+2 that I'm contemplating moving on. I bought it in November 2009 with full MOT and tax in the UK as it was being used as a daily driver by the owner. About a month after my return to Ireland, it picked up a misfire which I was never able to solve (not that I tried that hard) so I stuck it in the shed. I then emigrated late 2010 so effectively it's been in dry storage since then, only being removed recently to free up some space to work.

Body is decent, needs a small bit of work and ideally a respray but with a bit of polish it's presentable. Interior isn't the best. Prior to the misfire, it ran beautifully and I drove it home from the UK without any issues. Gearbox was a little sticky into third if you hammered it but overall it was a lovely car to drive. Suspension and brakes were bang on the money. Currently not running but I reckon someone who knows their way around them would have it going in no time.

Here's a photo from the ferry nearly 6 years ago!
    20da5829.jpg
    Please note it's not looking like that currently! Currently registered on ZV plates with a 4 digit number iirc, and being pre-80 will not require an NCT. Car is completely standard, no modifications. There is a small history folder with it but not hugely comprehensive.

The only reason that I'm thinking of selling it is that I really don't think I'll get around to it as I've got a '74 Merc to recommission this summer and a '97 Mini to restore over the next couple of years. By rights, I should keep it as values are only going one way. That said, I have no idea what it's currently worth...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Could you pm me a price on that Datsun. I need a wedding car

• Advertisement

Wanted: MG Midget or B, all conditions and colours considered. Other older convertibles or coupes will be considered. It's for my wedding next year and the bride has asked for something red, convertible and curvy and given me the summer to restore it! All help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭nicedryturf

Hi there,
    just wondering if anyone knows where I could rent a few original minis for my wedding this September?
    Any help is greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Hi all, we're having a vintage show this Sunday May 31st in Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/IeJYd). I've posted the flyer below, if anyone wants any more information feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks!
    V5vmMH0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭quattro777

Hillman Hunter Dashboard and steering wheel

7742050570_72a58600cc_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

JoeySully wrote: »
    WANTED BMW E36 M43 318 engine 1.8

If it was somewhere in Cork it would be great but anywhere considered

I have a 1996 318 e36 if that's what your looking for? im in north tipp, might be too far for you

car isn't running as its scrapped, the plug leads etc are gone off it and a few more bits gone from the car. the engine itself is all there. pm if you want more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Hi all.

I've got a load & I mean a load of car magazines to sell.

I started buying them in '83 & kept every single one I bought.

I've got Autocar, Practical Classics, Car, Top Gear, Irish Vintage, Motor, Car Mechanics, etc etc etc....

I haven't catalogued or sorted them, but I know that there's hundreds of them.

Also I've a fair few motorcycle mags from the '80s/'90s .

Anyone interested?

Quick update on this lads.

Still lots left. Only 50 cent a mag.

PM me for further details.

Hi there,
    just wondering if anyone knows where I could rent a few original minis for my wedding this September?
    Any help is greatly appreciated

How short,you could prob get some in dunnes or debenhams:D

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Cork selfbuild

I'm looking for a Capri, all models and ages considered, preferably 2.8, if any one has one for sale or knows or one...

Doesn't have to be super clean, a project, but not one with trees growing in it!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 JonnyMacM

WANTED Mercedes 190e

Im looking for a mid 1980s Mercedes 190e in good condition, NCT'd and ready for daily use

Advertisement