Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA assistance grant?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Either it will go into your bank along with on of the BTEA payments or they (SW) will pay you a cheque. You'll probably get a letter from them asking for proof that you're attending the course you're on

• Registered Users Posts: 26 misschatty

once you have sent the sw a letter from the college you are attending to say you are going there then in you should get the 500 euro into your bank a/c or by cheque but when is anyones guess! i am in same boat just watching and waiting for it for it to come I have rang my local sw office to see what hold up is and they sould be out in next week or so that was bout month ago now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

mine came by cheque. lodged it into my account at UL branch of ulsterbank so will have to wait five days for it to clear, had I lodged it in the branch in town i'd bloody have my 500 now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

I called into the SW and the lady said they had just finished going through the first batch of applicants so I should get it soon, she said it will just go into your bank account, they won't send a letter.
    It went in that day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jasjnr

I was in the Cork City SW last week and they told me they would even be looking at it until sometime next month!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Druminthewood

I rang Louth SW today (For the forth time) and was told my allowance would be in the bank next tuesday... Problem was he said it was for €204.30...thats just one weeks pay. Have they done away with the 500???:eek:

Advertisement