Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish girls

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Franciszka wrote: »
    I am happy to hear you say Polish are treated well in Ireland. I am happy that we come here. I do not come here to claim benefits, I come to work!

most people want to work .... but there are not a lot of jobs available.
    (you already said your sister might be able to help you get a job)

do you have a plan - I mean ... do you plan on staying in Ireland ...or maybe trying to find a job in England (if you cant find a job in Ireland)

at the moment my job isnt paying very well...last month I made about €1500 .... hopefully this will improve this month ;) I work as a photographer so sometimes I make good money - sometimes ... bad money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Franciszka

I like to stay in Ireland, my sister is here, in England I know nobody. So I try hard here first and I trust that I find something good. What do you take in your photographs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

I think this thread might be in the wrong forum ... not sure what the right forum is though.

If I move this to AH ... there's no telling what will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

trout wrote: »

If I move this to AH ... there's no telling what will happen.

Good gods no... not AH...
    Dublin or PI or Work? or something.

Franciska -- do try, it's easier to be in another country when you know someone (like your sister) and I'm sure she's happy to have you here too. I wish you the best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

lol - it is not often that BGRH is considered a safe haven!

• Advertisement

I like to stay in Ireland, my sister is here, in England I know nobody. So I try hard here first and I trust that I find something good. What do you take in your photographs?

I take photographs of news and sports most of the time.

fenris wrote: »
    lol - it is not often that BGRH is considered a safe haven!

we have standards ... not terribly high standards, but we do have 'em :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Only 20 posts yet 19 profile visits, it's so predictable :D

I fear it's going to end in tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

I am happy to hear you say Polish are treated well in Ireland. I am happy that we come here. I do not come here to claim benefits, I come to work!

That is not what I meant, I am merely pointing out that in time you will be able to be treated equally with Irish people in that regard, which is important.

• Advertisement

I am sorry if I post in wrong forum again! Ladies Lounge Mod said to come here. I do not mean to make trouble, sorry! :o

Star-pants thank you again, you are very kind. I am happy to be here with sister, but we are in small apartment and she live with her boy friend so I am hoping to get job and real home fast! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It's ok, it's not the right forum, but it's not a wrong wrong forum either.
    It's good you have a clear plan, stick with it and you'll hopefully be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ANTIFA!

you can move in with me ;) im younger than you tho :)

I am sorry if I post in wrong forum again! Ladies Lounge Mod said to come here. I do not mean to make trouble, sorry! :o

Star-pants thank you again, you are very kind. I am happy to be here with sister, but we are in small apartment and she live with her boy friend so I am hoping to get job and real home fast! :)

the cheapest way to afford the rents is to live with loads of people (you rent a room in a big house) or share a small place (ie. with a boyfriend/girlfriend)

it will probably take some time before you are properly settled into life in Ireland.

Ha, like I will move in with Irish man just so! :p Unless you have million euros, then I change my plans :)

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I take photographs of news and sports most of the time.

I was bracing myself for what kind of photos.....

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

These threads are ridiculous IMO. They go in circles and eventually the hostlilities start. There have been several similar threads recently and all questions on the matter have been answered. I don't know if the mods agree with me on this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055657537&highlight=polish+people

I think its time for me to goto bed :D .... nite everyone.

Franciszka .... good luck with finding a job....and life in Ireland.

These threads are ridiculous IMO. They go in circles and eventually the hostlilities start. There have been several similar threads recently and all questions on the matter have been answered. I don't know if the mods agree with me on this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055657537&highlight=polish+people
    `
    Jaysus do not show her that thread..she will be on the first plane home in da morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

spongeman wrote: »
    `
    Jaysus do not show her that thread..she will be on the first plane home in da morning.

This will end up the same given time. I think they are poisonous threads. I don't know why anyone would care what others thought of them TBH and as such i don't see the point of them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I think this has run it's course. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement