Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn Guinness and Whiskey!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭pmg58

Yeah,that was freaky!But sure the craic was mighty!

Ah sure it was a bit of craic. I'd do it all again tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

pmg58 wrote: »
    Believe it or not, i've seen him as the victim...on the recieving end of unwanted "affection" from a girl while too drunk to scream for help. Good thing I walked in.

It happens the best of us, I usually just go with it!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

It happens the best of us, I usually just go with it!!!:D

Not in this case you would'ent!Poor innocent me,taken advantage of!

But as Pmg58 said,I would do it ll again tomorrow!Some craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

TO MARTHA!!!

Not in this case you would'ent!Poor innocent me,taken advantage of!

But as Pmg58 said,I would do it ll again tomorrow!Some craic!

Trust me, I would. My Friends have a little saying, If you can't lift it, Mini will shift it.

• Advertisement

Trust me, I would. My Friends have a little saying, If you can't lift it, Mini will shift it.

Actually she was skinny, not bad lookin at the start of the night either. She was just so drunk she didn't know where she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Actually she was skinny, not bad lookin at the start of the night either. She was just so drunk she didn't know where she was.

I did'ent know where I was either!Thankfully,my common sense took over and I bailed out into a bed occupied by 2 sober wimmins!

I did'ent know where I was either!Thankfully,my common sense took over and I bailed out into a bed occupied by 2 sober wimmins!

You left out the part where you removed one of the original three women to take her place.

I think I'm coming to Donegal to party with ye sometime:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement