Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodiness/Anger?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

brummytom wrote: »
    I only wanted to do something to ride this girl :(

So are you angry because your friends are ignoring your birthday or angry 'cause you ain't doin' the no pants dance?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

genericguy wrote: »
    my housemate studies bats? he's french though, so i'd worry about him surrendering if we were fighting the power or anything like that.

A reasonable worry.

Would he be content with office work?

Even illegal world dominating teams have administrative duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Novella wrote: »
    So are you angry because your friends are ignoring your birthday or angry 'cause you ain't doin' the no pants dance?!!

Erm.. a bit of both. Mainly the ride

Erm.. a bit of both. Mainly the ride

I thought so! :)

I suggest a hooker! That should sort this whole problem out!

genericguy wrote: »
    nothing easy was ever worth it. do it.

Can't.

She's involved with a mutual friend.

It seems serious and it would be incredibly wrong on my part to do anything. So I'll just wait it out. It has to pass eventually. (I hope I'm not being naive by saying that).

• Advertisement

Try getting a hooker for a 16 year old.. not easy I imagine! :P

Teehee!

Christ, I'm immature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

A reasonable worry.

Would he be content with office work?

Even illegal world dominating teams have administrative duties.

sounds great, he's a chronic hedonophobe. we'll get cracking so - meet me at the library in ten minues, with a packet of ready to eat pasta, an arran jumper and a snorkel.

and thusly the world shall be ours.

i don't think they'd be too concerned about the legality of the issue tommy.

She isn't gonna ask your age! She just wants your dirty money!
    Teehee!

Christ, I'm immature.

:D I laughed!

• Advertisement

I don't know if this is good or bad :/

Text off me best mate (ignore the gheyness, he's either pissed or in his gay mood):
    "Me flights been delayed n with 2 hours time diff n flight n crap I will b bham like 10 tmoz so ill fone u baby ok? :P love u baby 24 hours ure 16 dnt ****in believe it :) xx"

That explains why he hasn't got in touch I suppose - but that's just made me more miserable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Latch, I don't know how you do things in Liverpool.. but we're not that picky down here in Brum.
    I know brum that's what BRUM peeps are famous for , unpicyness :pac:

Well I'm very picky. I don't have the right to be, but I am :P

Problem is, I prefer (this is my opinion, not racist) white (skinned) girls, which believe me, are few and far between in Brum!

It's a shame our accent gets confused with scouse sometimes :pac:

QUOTE=brummytom;61907913]

It's a shame our accent gets confused with scouse sometimes :pac:
    Your Accent ? Ya haven't got one :p

I know some wonderful scouse accents and some terrible brum ones but ya cany have everything :pac:

Mine's not that bad Thank Fuck... but apparently it sounds very Brummy to some people from elsewhere (or Australian to some moron in America - *facepalm*)

Ricky Tomlinson's scouse accent's great, but some are bloody awful.. I'm trying to think of an example now :P

Problem is, I prefer (this is my opinion, not racist) white (skinned) girls, which believe me, are few and far between in Brum!

RACIST!
    :pac:

I actually wouldn't equate that with racism at all tbh. It's like saying you prefer blondes or that if they weigh less than 40st. then you wouldn't give them a second glance. It's just personal preference.

Mine's not that bad Thank Fuck... but apparently it sounds very Brummy to some people from elsewhere (or Australian to some moron in America - *facepalm*)
    Ah it's probaly more to do with ya stuck in the midlands like lots of irish at turn of 20th century went to Liverpool and took the accent with them ;)

Ri
    cky Tomlinson's scouse accent's great, but some are bloody awful.. I'm trying to think of an example now :P
    I agree but i cant stand his fcuking marble laced tones myself and his is a bit OTT tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'm not treating this any differently to any other birthday, I just want a few drinks, a curry and maybe a film with some mates.. if they'd ever fúckin answer!

I always get weirdly retrospectively jealous when I see posts like these. At sixteen I would've loved to have been allowed to go out for a few drinks, a curry and maybe a film on my birthday. Some friends would've been pretty rad as well.

In conclusion: quit yer whinin' boy!

I always get weirdly retrospectively jealous when I see posts like these. At sixteen I would've loved to have been allowed to go out for a few drinks, a curry and maybe a film on my birthday. Some friends would've been pretty rad as well.

In conclusion: quit yer whinin' boy!

You're from the country aren't ya? Do they even have cinemas there? Times have changed, when I was little my mom and dad would have sorted all this shít out, but now I'm old enough to do it myself.

Btw.. I'm not thanking you for that post because it's silly, I'm doing it because I can't thank Visitor Messages :P

You're from the country aren't ya? Do they even have cinemas there?

Buh...uhhh...well...no...but it's not like cinemas were completely inaccessible!
    Btw.. I'm not thanking you for that post because it's silly, I'm doing it because I can't thank Visitor Messages :P

Great, now they're going to think I've been soliciting a minor.

Well I haven't!

• Advertisement

Buh...uhhh...well...no...but it's not like cinemas were completely inaccessible!
    Would the horse be worn out by the time you got a city?

Great, now they're going to think I've been soliciting a minor.

Well I haven't!

No, everybody. He hasn't

I don't know why not :(

Would the horse be worn out by the time you got a city?

No, just the cartwheels would've been worn down.

No, just the cartwheels would've been worn down.

Ah fair enough.
    When I first read that, I had images of a horse doing cartwheels down a winding country lane.

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

OK OK, I have a good method, I give world famous hugs.

C'mere!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Just stick on my gear, get on my bike and go for a nice long spin through the Wicklow mountains.

It would calm anyone down ;)

Using my entire five years extra worth of life experience compared to you, I can state that it doesn't get any better.

But you get used to it. (I imagine, I haven't yet as it happens).
    Thanks for that wonderfully optimistic foresight into my life :P

Sorry about that. That was pretty rough.
    Yeah it was horrible. I got a book of Dave Allen jokes for my birthday, I was too busy reading that the morning after to go over to the hospital, just as I got dressed we got a call saying she'd died... horrible, horrible feeling. Felt so guilty for ruining my mom's chances of seeing nan for the last time. Soul-destroying guilt

It hasn't happened yet. ;) Still plenty of time for it to turn out better than you could possibly have imagined. Rough start doesn't necessairily mean bad time.
    It's gonna be **** :P I've had a text off one of the girls saying two of them can't come, which means the other one wont.
    No girls = no fun.
    I've had a call of my best mate effing and blinding at me for leaving it this late to sort out, and three of them don't get back in the country for 2 and a half hours :mad:

Back OT, I need to kill someone again... any takers?
    And even if it sucks, birthdays usually do. I hate mine and love the idea of ignoring it. Which I plan to do this year (even if I have to nerd it up and hide in the library). Have fun the other days of the year. :D[/quote]

Back OT, I need to kill someone again... any takers?

Umm, this guy?: http://tinyurl.com/5qk4fp (I assume it's not NSFW, i.e it is safe).

No, I love pedobear!

(Should be paedo**)

God, a/s/l.. haven't heard that in years

No, I love pedobear!

(Should be paedo**)

God, a/s/l.. haven't heard that in years

No, you don't. That's just his mind tricks to make you think you do. But what's he's done is not ok.

It's not your fault Tom. It's not your fault.

All great posts need to quote Good Will Hunting.

• Advertisement

just play rock band tommy. it's awesome.

Advertisement