Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodiness/Anger?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

brummytom wrote: »
    I've spent a fortune sending texts to everyone, not one reply off the cúnts.

And because I heard she does anything after she's had a few :D

Wow you seem to really like this girl :p
    She sounds delightful

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

anniehoo wrote: »
    Not if you're one of those loaded little brats on MTV who bawl and throw a tantrum if P Diddy isnt showing up to their bum-fluff-on-their-face party.

I reeeeally hate that program grrrrr! Quite apt for this thread me thinks! I need to go throw something at a wall :mad:

I'll say now I'm not one of those people. I'm not treating this any differently to any other birthday, I just want a few drinks, a curry and maybe a film with some mates.. if they'd ever fúckin answer!

(Not havin a go, just don't want people thinking I'm like that)
    What if someone else gets there first and steals her away?

Always have a backup plan! Have we taught you nothing?!

The backup plan - I've invited three girls. I've 'liked' all of them at one point or another. They're all mates of each other. Each one is only there to ensure the presence of another. Should I not happen to lay one, there's too more. If not, rohypnol more cider or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You broke your banjo string??

Congrats, you just made every guy who reads that post wince

>..<
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Painful!!!!!

I call shenanigans on this thread! I came here to find out how to vent another way rather than punch OAPs, not to be reminded of Brum's birthday!

*Punches granny*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

The backup plan - I've invited three girls. I've 'liked' all of them at one point or another. They're all mates of each other. Each one is only there to ensure the presence of another. Should I not happen to lay one, there's too more. If not, rohypnol more cider or something

The most likely course of action is that the most sober one will make sure that the other less sober ones are ok. Thereby ruining your plan.

And, on a more serious note, are you sure you want to lose your virginity by taking advantage of a drunk girl?

I'm not judging, I definitely don't know these people and it's of no consequence to me. But it's not how I'd go about it. (Not to imply that I always get things right, my personal life is currently a mini soap opera. An irritatingly melodramatic one at that).

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Congrats, you just made every guy who reads that post wince

>..<

That was the plan :D

The most likely course of action is that the most sober one will make sure that the other less sober ones are ok. Thereby ruining your plan.

And, on a more serious note, are you sure you want to lose your virginity by taking advantage of a drunk girl?

I'm not judging, I definitely don't know these people and it's of no consequence to me. But it's not how I'd go about it. (Not to imply that I always get things right, my personal life is currently a mini soap opera. An irritatingly melodramatic one at that).

One of the other girls reckons the main one (who I really like atm) likes me. If she does, well we'll see.

If she does, a wánk in the curryhouse toilet will have to do.

(I'm not as bad a person as I sound, your honour.. I swear!)

Painful!!!!!

I call shenanigans on this thread! I came here to find out how to vent another way rather than punch OAPs, not to be reminded of Brum's birthday!

*Punches granny*

I don't have any grandparents, where could I find some punchable OAPs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Was it your G string?
    I ****ing hate it when that happens. And there's always one cock blocker, male or female.:mad:
    My advice is for you all to get equally drunk. Who knows, you might get a threesome

One of the other girls reckons the main one (who I really like atm) likes me. If she does, well we'll see.

Didn't mean to imply that you were. :o

The fact that the main one (this is beginning to get a tad too complex for me) likes you does change things.

But these are your friends, and it's your birthday and your situation so just go with what you think is the right thing to do.

• Advertisement

Seems worthwhile to point out that I'm not trying to assume the moral high ground with anyone over anything.

I lost that right quite a while ago.

Didn't mean to imply that you were. :o

The fact that the main one (this is beginning to get a tad too complex for me) likes you does change things.

But these are your friends, and it's your birthday and your situation so just go with what you think is the right thing to do.

I'm not the most happy with them now.. if they turn up, I'm think a Murder-Suicide now.

The pathetic thing is, this is meant to be my first decent birthday for years... Last Year: Me and one mate, and a kid I hate. **** day, hated every second
    2007: Nan had a stroke day before, died day after. Spent most of my birthday in hospital
    2006: Had lost touch with primary school mates, hadn't really made any at secondary.

God I hate people.

God I hate people.

Using my entire five years extra worth of life experience compared to you, I can state that it doesn't get any better.

But you get used to it. (I imagine, I haven't yet as it happens).
    2007: Nan had a stroke day before, died day after. Spent most of my birthday in hospital

Sorry about that. That was pretty rough.

The pathetic thing is, this is meant to be my first decent birthday for years...

It hasn't happened yet. ;) Still plenty of time for it to turn out better than you could possibly have imagined. Rough start doesn't necessairily mean bad time.

And even if it sucks, birthdays usually do. I hate mine and love the idea of ignoring it. Which I plan to do this year (even if I have to nerd it up and hide in the library). Have fun the other days of the year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

How do you calm down when you're pissed off? Aside from the obvious ;).
    It's just over a day until my birthday and I haven't heard a ****ing thing off anyone in the past 24 hours and I'm ready to kill.

So yeah, how dyou stop being pissed off? Throw something? Attack someone? Dig up a grave?

Jaysus Tom. It must be red-raw at this stage. If you don't leave it alone you'll understand the meaning of "blind rage".

Jaysus Tom. It must be red-raw at this stage. If you don't leave it alone you'll understand the meaning of "blind rage".

Only had the one.

Want to make sure I'm fully-stocked for the big day, just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

How could you not love him!? :pac:

Stealth edit's are no match for mean copying and pasting skills
    Abigayle wrote: »
    How could you not love him!? :pac:

You 5 years older, me (while still very roydable of course ;)) 5 years younger = The Big Bang Theory*.

I luvz you Norris!

/flag

*Gob job raaannd 't bike shyed

Well I am just lovable.

I didn't understand a word of that.. will you or will you not be sending me a birthday card full of nekkid pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Jeeze brummytom it's all a A-head of you now

Just be careful who's head it is ..preferably a live one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Using my entire five years extra worth of life experience compared to you, I can state that it doesn't get any better.

But you get used to it. (I imagine, I haven't yet as it happens).

i'll be your friend, i find you informative and witty.

Latchy wrote: »
    Jeeze brummytom it's all a A-head of you now

Just be careful who's head it is ..preferably a live one

Latch, I don't know how you do things in Liverpool.. but we're not that picky down here in Brum.

*runs to cemetary*

• Advertisement

genericguy wrote: »

Yay! :D:D:D

Better break out the scientific calculator to calculate my list of friends now.

Should take me an hour and two minutes to work that out.

Assuming it takes me and hour and one minute, fifty-five seconds to read the manual for the calculator.

:cool:

Yay! :D:D:D

Better break out the scientific calculator to calculate my list of friends now.

Should take me an hour and two minutes to work that out.

Assuming it takes me and hour and one minute, fifty-five seconds to read the manual for the calculator.

:cool:

i can be your scientific calculator. i can't count but i'm an amazing molecular biologist.

+1.
    Who wouldn't love him?!

i can be your scientific calculator

That's a pretty big commitment.

But I think we're ready for it.;)
    i'm an amazing molecular biologist.

Excellent, I'm now only one more expert away from having my elite world domination team.

Now, where can I find a caterpillar expert??

+1.
    Who wouldn't love him?!

me. i like him a perfectly acceptable amount for another male who is not ghey. i do not like fishsticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Only had the one.

Want to make sure I'm fully-stocked for the big day, just in case

Ah! A rookie mistake. You want to take the edge off. Would link to Kevin Bloody Wilson if I knew how.

"She accidentally rubbed me leg and I came in my pants again. And it was over before it began":)

Best of luck anyway mate. We're setting up a contingency fund just in case. You can have any hooker you want as long as it's not more than a tenner.

Who wouldn't love him?!

Her: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61900452&postcount=63 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

/represses emotions

:)

That's a pretty big commitment.

But I think we're ready for it.;)

Excellent, I'm now only one more expert away from having my elite world domination team.

Now, where can I find a caterpillar expert??

my housemate studies bats? he's french though, so i'd worry about him surrendering if we were fighting the power or anything like that.

Ah! A rookie mistake. You want to take the edge off. Would link to Kevin Bloody Wilson if I knew how.

"She accidentally rubbed me leg and I came in my pants again. And it was over before it began":)

Ah á la American Pie? Hrm.. wouldn't want to waste my creative juices.
    Best of luck anyway mate. We're setting up a contingency fund just in case. You can have any hooker you want as long as it's not more than a tenner.
    Leave my mother out of this!

Oh that's a turn up for the books, just got a text back from one of the girls sayin "Shít I completely forgot, i'll ring hollie in the morning x"
    :D better than nothing

• Advertisement

I still have feelings for a friend of mine. I just pretend I don't for the sake of an easy life.

It's partially successful. As in, things could be so much worse.

nothing easy was ever worth it. do it.

Advertisement