Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might be a stupid question but...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

When you have a thought? Try not to enlighten us all.

Thanks

:rolleyes:
    Sexual problems?

No.

Banned whoopdefukindo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Mousey- wrote: »
    wtf kids in bed a 7:30.....
    lol i used to only go to bed at like 10 or 11 since i was 3

I have to say. Growing up I always had a ridiculously early enforced bed time.

As a result my mind never made the connection between tiredness and sleep. In fact I tend to not even notice when i am tired.

I'll only go to bed when i look at the clock and say "**** it's half 1. better go to bed or i'll be ****ed tomorrow."

I blame my parents for this :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sounds like that mission on GTA Vice City. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mousey- wrote: »
    wtf kids in bed a 7:30.....
    lol i used to only go to bed at like 10 or 11 since i was 3
    Sure ya did. ;)
    As if a three-year-old could even stay awake until 10 or 11pm. I remember one night when I was nine, my parents were away and my brothers were babysitting me so I decided to see how late I could stay up - by 10.15 I was about to keel over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

Haha I wish this was true, I've a 7year old sister who would happily run up and down the hall at half 11 or 12 at night if she gets a chance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement