Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Serial Killer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

The AH mods were driven over the edge by the incessant bad puns (Sharpshooter has always been on the edge of that precipice) and /b/tard threads and finally snapped and have taken matters into their own hands to distribute justice to idiots who drag down the standards of the place and make us all pay to make up for their dragging down the average of the collective unconsciousness of boards.

Tar seduces them regardless of their gender with their wily androgenous ways and lulls them into a false sense of security, while sharpshooter makes a few jokes to make them let their guard down. The Doc stands by and watches while smoking to keep himself calm and not lose control, with javaboy stood beside him doing the same, but doing it with just a tiny bit more coolness as is the natural way with their tag-team endeavours. Terry sips a beer at the other end of the bar waiting to make the killer blow when the time comes if things get out of hand and some extra muscle is needed. Monty watches from afar, as always, not wanting to get his hands dirty by dealing with the common folks but keeping a watchful eye and taking care of the planning behind the scenes. Then out of nowhere Rabies shows up and does the deed while everyones attention is focused on the other guys. Everyone always forgets about Rabies; silent and lethal, the AH mods secret assassin.

The only evidence left at the scene is a note left on the corpse in their own blood reading:

Let's see you start a whingey Help Desk now motherfukker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

orestes wrote: »
    The AH mods were driven over the edge by the incessant bad puns (Sharpshooter has always been on the edge of that precipice) and /b/tard threads and finally snapped and have taken matters into their own hands to distribute justice to idiots who drag down the standards of the place and make us all pay to make up for their dragging down the average of the collective unconsciousness of boards.

Tar seduces them regardless of their gender with their wily androgenous ways and lulls them into a false sense of security, while sharpshooter makes a few jokes to make them let their guard down. The Doc stands by and watches while smoking to keep himself calm and not lose control, with javaboy stood beside him doing the same, but doing it with just a tiny bit more coolness as is the natural way with their tag-team endeavours. Terry sips a beer at the other end of the bar waiting to make the killer blow when the time comes if things get out of hand and some extra muscle is needed. Monty watches from afar, as always, not wanting to get his hands dirty by dealing with the common folks but keeping a watchful eye and taking care of the planning behind the scenes. Then out of nowhere Rabies shows up and does the deed while everyones attention is focused on the other guys. Everyone always forgets about Rabies; silent and lethal, the AH mods secret assassin.

The only evidence left at the scene is a note left on the corpse in their own blood reading:

Let's see you start a whingey Help Desk now motherfukker
    You might be next - you forgot Hagar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I was impressed by the lengths OP went for this one, the effort they showed was admirable and this was actually a fairly original thread, not something usually commendable but this is AH. Sure it hasn't came off but it was a good try.

Saibh wrote: »
    You might be next - you forgot Hagar.

No I didn't, he's in France so he can't take part ;)

No I didn't, he's in France so he can't take part ;)
    Almighty Cushion ;)

• Advertisement

Almighty Cushion ;)

Cmod, he's the boss, the hench-men do the dirty work while he sits in his office face down in a mountain of Cmod-standard coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Almighty Cushion ;)

He'd be there afterwards to soften the blow.

Cmod, he's the boss, the hench-men do the dirty work while he sits in his office face down in a mountain of Cmod-standard coke
    The privileges that come with a Cmod title - not fair...

The privileges that come with a Cmod title - not fair...

You should see how good the admins have it. Gold plates, crystal glasses, the finest concubines from around the world thanks to their connections in the human-trafficking rings paid for buy the sale of their highly addictive drug that is boards.ie. That lot have it made

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I thought they found all those unattended child migrants who have gone missing. They'll catch that evil social worker yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

This really works... just believe.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Keep scrolling down...

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Read the following stories, I couldn't believe this worked.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

When I read the last word in this post my phone rang and my wish came through

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Hi my name is tiny tim, my family are really poor, we share one slice of bread between my family of 6, I also have no legs. When I made a wish and read this whole post, we became very rich and my legs magically reapeared. Belive me, this really works.

>
    >
    >
    >

Now make a wish...

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED SOON

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Your wish will come true... This really works!!!

Advertisement