Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking beside traffic?!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Its cars moving alongside me that freaks me

On college road in galway there is often traffic along the road where its all slowly moving forward, at walking speed. So when im walking beside the road, the same car will be at my side for about 5/10mins and in the back of my head im thinking 'This ****er is following me!'

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Just have a few copies of the Big Issue with you next time, then no one will look at you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I just get my own back by smiling out of the window when it's pissing rain.

Which is quite often.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    by the hilton, the 3 bridges are nutorious for people looking at you as its quite a long and straight stretch of traffic!

mmm, nutricious bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,950 ✭✭✭✭Stark

And you move even slower because Irish people can't drive for **** in the rain. Meanwhile, umbrellas and rain gear are cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement