Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great goldfish dilemma

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Fry it in the pan and have it for dinner tomorrow. Waste not, want not.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Find a small buoyant object like a plastic tray, add paper and lighter fuel, place fish on it and then set a match to it as it sails across the nearest pond or lake

That or tie the fish to a large helium balloon and send him off to the great sky aquarium

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think you should stick maybe six bottle rockets and fire that fish fatality into orbit. Even if it doesn't reach orbit, the bang will give him a fine send off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Don't let it go to waste.

Have you any wasabi and rice around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Tear it up into tiny pieces with your fingers infront of the woman, take its eyes out and put them in your mouth and spit them at ur girlfriend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

If it's any consolation, well, it was never really alive. Ya know?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Fracture wrote: »
    Tear it up into tiny pieces with your fingers infront of the woman, take its eyes out and put them in your mouth and spit them at ur girlfriend.

ooooookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyy

/walks slowly away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

When my old goldfish eventually died after nine years on a Monday I put him in a ziploc and froze him in the freezer until my sister returned home from College a while later so we could bury him toghether in the garden. I have a corner of the garden which has seen various puppies, pet lambs, gold fish, random dead birds, a plague of rats (14), buried there. I got creeped out last time I went to bury a dead rat there a few years ago and started digging up bones so I closed it and buried the rat alongside it.

My dog of 15 & 1/2 years died last year and I buried her at a new spot close to her favourite tree where she was often tied out during fine days. Made a little plywood box and all as I loved that dog, couldn't bring ourselves to get another yet:(

Advertisement