Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing girl 'found 18 years on'

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

They have a telephone interview with him on the BBC site.

Absolute nutjob I'd say. He says that when it all comes out it's going to be a really heartwarming story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Yer just weren't quick enough, were you?:P

I did come up with it all on my own though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Naos wrote: »
    I did come up with it all on my own though :(

I made you post it with my mind.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Banter Joe wrote: »
    He says that when it all comes out it's going to be a really heartwarming story.
    Maybe he's trying to get Disney to buy the rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Magnus wrote: »
    How the **** can a wife agree to something like that?
    "Honey, let's kidnap a child whom I will rape and keep captive".
    "Ok, husband, whatever you say dear"

My thoughts exactly. If i read it correctly he was also a registered sex offender (presumably from another crime)...wtf was she thinkin? The cnut is obviously a fcukin evil psycho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

It's called love.

coyle wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. If i read it correctly he was also a registered sex offender (presumably from another crime)...wtf was she thinkin? The cnut is obviously a fcukin evil psycho.

Fred & Rose west Springs to mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I was listening to a sherrif last night describing (in answer to a reporters question) the layout of the backyard of the scum that kidnapped her.
    There was a yard within a yard - long story short. The sherrif went into great, great detail and even suggested ways in order how to hide things.
    I was thinking to myself "hold on a minute! Should you really be broadcasting such techniques to the extent you are, across the nation!!!"

I was a bit more than surprised. Gawd knows there are still enough wackos out there that will be taking notes!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Here's the guys blog

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Maybe he's trying to get Disney to buy the rights.

They already did the paedo Pocohontas animation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Death sentence if you ask me for the pair of them!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Latchy wrote: »
    Rememeber Patty Hearst .She was also kiddnapped following her kidnapping by the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), she ultimately joined her captors in furthering their cause.People can change after an aul kiddnapping

Stockholm syndrome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Chorcai wrote: »
    Stockholm syndrome

Dont think shipping people off to Sweden solves anything tbf ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Latchy wrote: »
    Rememeber Patty Hearst .She was also kiddnapped following her kidnapping by the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), she ultimately joined her captors in furthering their cause.People can change after an aul kiddnapping
    ... although she said later she wasn't actually sympathetic to her captors - they just coerced her into saying she was.
    Was the term "Stockholm Syndrome" coined after her case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭procure11

This kinda stuff is really scary tbh...
    After the Austrian case and now this,only heaven knows what we are going to hear next? I believe that because of these cases,people should generally become more vigilant and observant and report incidences like this much earlier.

I personally would not be surprised if there are numerous cases like this all over the world still undetected and the victims are just going through hell perpetually...and the most intriguing and frustrating part of it is the lack of emotion or remorse that these evil people show.Crazy world!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Tim Allen, who did business with Mr Garrido's printing firm, told Associated Press that Mr Garrido gave the impression he was planning to establish a church. "He rambled. It made no sense," Mr Allen said.

A paedo running a church? This is most certainly unheard of.

5l7uo1.jpg

He looks normal enough. Bit of a blank stare. Dead eyes. I could picture him giving a dreary oul sermon.

Advertisement