Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longest non sexy time?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I dont think this is needed in PI or other such places, i need AH type feedback on this important matter.

I just got back from visiting my lucky lady and did the dance every day and am finding the pr0n back home a poor substitute but it helps keep the big fella amused.

Now fine fellows and wimmins of AH, what do you reckon?, am I dirt or reacting normally?.
    Should the big fella have a time of mourning before its appropriate that he dances to the delights of Brianna and friends again?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You just started this thread to brag that you got laid didn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

From the sounds of things, he isn't going to be getting any for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Supercell wrote: »

Now fine fellows and wimmins of AH, what do you reckon?, am I dirt or reacting normally?.
    Should the big fella have a time of mourning before its appropriate that he dances to the delights of Brianna and friends again?

Big Fella? I thought the Irish were self-deprecating.

My advice: Stop watching the Brianna (Banks?) stuff, she looks like a moose

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I say we email this thread to his "woman"

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

LOL you just admitted that you're a w4nker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

16 years!

Though I am only 19. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

From the sounds of things, he isn't going to be getting any for a while.

Unfortunately this is the crux of the matter.

The big fella needs to dance and he aint goona to it natural for about three months..is doing the dance with Brianna and her classy friends ok though after a reasonable period of rest or should i drink more instead?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The big fella needs to dance and he aint goona to it natural for about three months..is doing the dance with Brianna and her classy friends ok though after a reasonable period of rest or should i drink more instead?

Three months? Might as well cut it off and give it to somebody who will actually use it.

brummytom wrote: »
    My advice: Stop watching the Brianna (Banks?) stuff, she looks like a moose

Moose have horns too.
    **** is it obvious I'm drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

In normal terms:

3 months without sex so im gonna pull the mickey off myself no matter what people say

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I relate OP. Dry patch at the moment the last few weeks and going through cold turkey; several hand shandys a day. Hopefully it gets easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

should i drink more instead?

Drink more.

You're in Inbetweenland at the moment, not quite sober and not quite drunk.

You'll make more sense when you're drunk, but make sure to come back to us.

We love to chat.

I relate OP. Dry patch at the moment the last few weeks and going through cold turkey; several hand shandys a day. Hopefully it gets easier

Thank you fellow with a posh sounding name, you must be an expert, your advice reassures me.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Leprachaun wrote: »
    16 years!

You had sex when you were 3? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've gone for 2 years without sex. I still fapped though

When I had sex for the first time after that break it was so epic that it made my penis cry

the girl was somewhat indifferent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Ok, I dont think this is needed in PI or other such places, i need AH type feedback on this important matter.

I just got back from visiting my lucky lady and did the dance every day and am finding the pr0n back home a poor substitute but it helps keep the big fella amused.

hahaha the way your describing this is hilarious! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Leprachaun wrote: »
    16 years!

The last time you had sex you were three? You should probably inform the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I've gone for 15 years and 358 day without sex.
    And if I don't get it in a week, there's gonna be hell to pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

how are you even able to see the keyboard.

keep it up and you will be removed from your house wrapped in tinfoil attached to a drip

I've gone for 2 years without sex. I still fapped though

When I had sex for the first time after that break it was so epic that it made my penis cry

the girl was somewhat indifferent

My eyes cry after a break also in a nice way, three months and i might wee a bit too.

Luckily i got got an emergency supply of ..medical treatment material.. on standby for extreme circumstances such as these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Don't worry OP. Your time will come.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

How about How Long has it been since we've had this thread? a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Overheal wrote: »
    How about How Long has it been since we've had this thread? a week?
    Ooooh, Pighead can almost feel the sexual frustration dripping from that post. Don't stop believing, Overheal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Mr wiggley is best rested when he is on bread and water for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

or should i drink more instead?

stupid question...you should ALWAYS drink more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goosey gander

What about phone sex with your woman??? Or she could do sexy strip teases for you over the webcam......after all she is leaving you high and dry for 3 months!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

brummytom wrote: »
    I've gone for 15 years and 358 day without sex.
    And if I don't get it in a week, there's gonna be hell to pay
    Either i missed the thread where you turned 16 (jaysus) or you got laid last week? You've been a busy boy...no no no...delete :o:o

*i cant talk dirty until i know he's 16 yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

5 years. Currently cold turkey for 2 months, but I've stopped spanking the gorilla until I get to Australia. Can I go another 2 weeks without it? Please don't watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Six months and counting. I, much like this thread, am in need of a good poll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

how are you even able to see the keyboard.

keep it up and you will be removed from your house wrapped in tinfoil attached to a drip

I think that's the root of the problem!!! :pac::D

Advertisement