Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake/Kayne/Lil Wayne/Eminem-Forever

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Its nothing special, heard better I think the hip hop scene has went down alot recently and its something a little bit better then the standard stuff out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I'm really liking this song at the moment, mainly because of Eminems verse. It's not an amazing track, but it is better than 90% of the mainstream rap that's out there these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I'm really liking this song at the moment, mainly because of Eminems verse. It's not an amazing track, but it is better than 90% of the mainstream rap that's out there these days.
    I'd agree with you there, wouldn't be hard to be better than 90% of the mainstream rap as its so sh!t . Eminem's verse is class, Jay-Z described it best here as

"a scene stealing verse on the best 'posse' cut of the year"

Advertisement