Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was i expecting To Much

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Annbo33

VaioCruiser
    Just wanted to reply to you personally I Am not a nag and honestly have never nagged him that is not the way I am I have always been Understanding Affectionate and would have forgiven him no problem as it really was a very small thing but he never gave me the chance we had a 1 minute talk where he said I had a tone and then hung up I tried to call him back as I thought it was silly but he kept rejecting my call and then text to say he wants to be on his own. The reason I had a tone was he had said that he didn't want to go to the pictures as it would cut into our time together (as we would not be able to talk) but it didn't cost him a thought to be over an our late because he was in the gym.
    I have been single for 2 years as I felt I was not ready and would never bring someone into my life when I wasn't but I am ready I am a soft kind hearted person who treats people like I want to be treated. I was with a friend when he called and she heard the whole thing and was as flumocked as I was to his reaction he came across as expecting an argument maybe that's what he is used to and hung up before I said a few words.
    The text dumping imo was disrespectful as we didn't really text we always spoke I have the phone bill to prove it and I must add he called me more then I called him so his must be the same. We are both in our 30s so I didn't walk into this blind and love struck. I am more annoyed as to how someone who spoke to a person and spent a lot of time trying to make someone believe they are a good person can change that quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭VaioCruiser

Annbo33 wrote: »
    VaioCruiser
    Just wanted to reply to you personally I Am not a nag and honestly have never nagged him that is not the way I am I have always been Understanding Affectionate and would have forgiven him no problem as it really was a very small thing but he never gave me the chance we had a 1 minute talk where he said I had a tone and then hung up I tried to call him back as I thought it was silly but he kept rejecting my call and then text to say he wants to be on his own. The reason I had a tone was he had said that he didn't want to go to the pictures as it would cut into our time together (as we would not be able to talk) but it didn't cost him a thought to be over an our late because he was in the gym.
    I have been single for 2 years as I felt I was not ready and would never bring someone into my life when I wasn't but I am ready I am a soft kind hearted person who treats people like I want to be treated. I was with a friend when he called and she heard the whole thing and was as flumocked as I was to his reaction he came across as expecting an argument maybe that's what he is used to and hung up before I said a few words.
    The text dumping imo was disrespectful as we didn't really text we always spoke I have the phone bill to prove it and I must add he called me more then I called him so his must be the same. We are both in our 30s so I didn't walk into this blind and love struck. I am more annoyed as to how someone who spoke to a person and spent a lot of time trying to make someone believe they are a good person can change that quick.

Hi - and thanks for your post. if I angered you by my comments I apologise. I gave my honest opinion based on what I read in your post. I try not to give knee jerk responses that simply damn the OPs partners based on one side of the story and try to read 'between the lines' as much as possible because I know from many many years of well earned experience that there are always two sides.
    Many times when we are in these kinds of situations it is not what we say but how we say it and how we respond. I don't doubt your sincerity nevertheless I think you should reflect on what I say and not fall into the natural and understandable trap of placing all the blame on him - despite the fact, and I agree with this, that he behaved strangely too.
    In the final analysis no one else can say the rights and wrongs of the situation except you yourself and if you conclude that you really did nothing to merit the result then I accept that unconditionally. All I do when I post here is to try to help by posting my own experience and insight. I may not always be right :confused: and wish you the best of luck in the future.

All the best

Advertisement