Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of lunatics checking out the rail track that collapsed in Malahide

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Yeh and Crumlin, Drimnagh, the Liberties, Rialto, Pearse St, Clondalkin, Tallaght, Ballyfermot, etc. are the northside in the southside? ;)

Nah, Tallaght's the Westside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

The latest edition of The Northside People has this as their headline story LOL!!

They make out that the kids in question are absolute renegades and are taking their life in their hands! It even says The Northside People watched the video and can only confirm how dangerous this was due to the waves splashing up!

FFS!

The writer in the NP must be looking for a job with a tabloid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Apparently it made the times too and Fianna FAIL are wouted as saying they are hooligans heheheheh

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭markfla

CCCP^ wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it's either in Laois or Kildare. Only two train stations in Laois - Portlaoise and Portarlington, doesn't like either of them. Might be Monasterevin in Kildare?
    sorry for being anal but there's 3 train stations in Laois. Portarlington, Portlaoise and Ballybrophy.:D

Advertisement