Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Triathlon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭Bambaata

What's a ted? Just curious as to what I'm being labelled as :confused: Ive heard of fred's but ted is a new one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Bambaata wrote: »
    What's a ted? Just curious as to what I'm being labelled as :confused: Ive heard of fred's but ted is a new one for me.

After watching DCT I made up "ted", same as a fred but tries to swim and run as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

tunney wrote: »
    After watching DCT I made up "ted", same as a fred but tries to swim and run as well.

heh, I like ROBs.. like a POB but a runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭Bambaata

tunney wrote: »
    Thanks. My first name is Edward and am sometimes referred to as ted so it wont be anything new for me anyway. I am getting better at the swimming and running though so maybe ill lose the tag and get some other one sometime.

Advertisement