Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Someone Else Drunk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

andrew wrote: »
    You know that voice in your head which goes 'oh man, this is so soo sleezy, I really shouldn't....'?

Nope :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

brummytom wrote: »
    Nope :pac:

Enjoy Your 16th so!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Myself and one of the alds went to the offie yesterday evening. He only wanted 5 bottles of stella but i welnt in a got us 10 bottles each. We ended up getting quite hammerde. good craic. :)

Myself and one of the alds went to the offie yesterday evening. He only wanted 5 bottles of stella but i welnt in a got us 10 bottles each. We ended up getting quite hammerde. good craic. :)

10 bottles?!
    What are you, a millionaire?!

andrew wrote: »
    Enjoy Your 16th so!

I intend to ;)

Wish me luck :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's only a euro a bottle. Can't beat it. :)

Jesus that's not bad at all. When we were over in Dublin a few months back, everything was ridiculously dear - a KFC bucket was around €20 IIRC! :eek:

But no, that's not far off what you'd pay for Stella here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Aah! Trying to get a bird drunk. And her halfheartedly resisting. It's like a dance. It's Rohypnol under The Marquess of Queensbury Rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

brummytom wrote: »
    10 bottles?!
    What are you, a millionaire?!

You have a lot to learn if you think buying 10 bottles for a session is a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

strongr wrote: »
    You have a lot to learn if you think buying 10 bottles for a session is a lot!

He's 15, leave him be. Beer itself was a luxury at that age. 5 euro saved from lunch money, 2 litres of Devils Bit on a friday evening.

God, life is so much better now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh devils bit, the memores.

drinks some...pukes in grass...drinks some more several seconds later "watch your step"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭scrubs

yep we done it one nite to one of our frinends so he would break up with his girlfriend..
    long story but its not as bad as it sounds i swear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

I wouldn't say that I got someone drunk from a sober start but yeah I've often given mates a couple of shots when they really didnt need them :pac

Advertisement