Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Someone Else Drunk?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever done this?

And no, spiking a drink doesn't count. Rather, getting someone pissed for your own amusement/pleasure.

Ever done it? :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Tututut, brummy, a youngin' like myself? Where's the upholding of a good youth image here on boards? For shame, for shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

In this recession!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

jumpguy wrote: »
    Tututut, brummy, a youngin' like myself? Where's the upholding of a good youth image here on boards? For shame, for shame.

You should send a memo when you change your picture - it confused me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Has someone been doing Purity tests online? :pac:

TheZohan wrote: »
    Has someone been doing Purity tests online? :pac:

Never heard of these before!
    Your Final Score:

92.8%

I blatantly beat everyone else here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Feck that, it it's just my money involved, i'm getting myself pissed, not anyone else.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

brummytom wrote: »

Every girl I've dated.

I'm usually just getting in the zone after the 4th/5th drink, whereas by that stage they're anybody's!

Giggidy giggidy goo! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    In this recession!?

... Rohypnol is the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I've done this with a good few couchsurfers. They asked for it though, claiming they could out drink the Irish, FOOLS!

The funniest was a Finish guy, at one stage he was standing outside a pub with a pint of Guinness in his hand he didn't even notice the glass of Guinness fall out of his hand and stood there for 5 minutes with his hand still holding an imaginary pint of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Anyone ever done this?

And no, spiking a drink doesn't count. Rather, getting someone pissed for your own amusement/pleasure.

The things you have to resort to when your ma confiscates your stash of Rohypnol.:(

Damn Rohypnol duplicate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Myself and some mates challenged a guy 1 night that he couldn't knock back 8 pints of guinness in row.
    We put up the 8 pints in front of him. He drank 6 and fell over.
    We laughed but was it worth it.
    Eh probably yeh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

You should send a memo when you change your picture - it confused me
    Yerra sure change is good. Scoobs will be back some day, some day...
    ... Rohypnol is the answer.
    Roofies? :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Anyone ever done this?

Don't give up, you will lose it soon, Don't stoop to this level yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Apparently drunk Acacia is more fun than sober Acacia so yes, drinks have been forced on me numerous times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭procure11

I only get drunk for the right reasons...and I advise you to emulate me...getting drunk all the time is certainly not advisable.

I am just thinking liverly on your behalf!

CHD wrote: »
    Don't give up, you will lose it soon, Don't stoop to this level yet.
    Acacia wrote: »
    Apparently drunk Acacia is more fun than sober Acacia so yes, drinks have been forced on me numerous times.

You know what you have to do tom.

Might I suggest a bottle of Malibu for you and your lady friend, goes down easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

...goes down easy.

I certainly don't!:p

You know what you have to do tom.

Might I suggest a bottle of Malibu for you and your lady friend, goes down easy.

What/how much drink would get her to do it in the park?
    I look like a moose so it might need to be more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Huh...I got 89 out of 100 questions on that linked purity test...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Damn BBC got me drunk to film me doing my party trick of pissing while doing a handstand :mad:

• Advertisement

Damn BBC got me drunk to film me doing my party trick of pissing while doing a handstand
    On behalf of Britain, I apologise

:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

Got the dog pissed once. Didn't take a whole lot of booze. Funny when you've had few yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

To actually answer the question, I'd say most people are guilty of trying to get someone else drunk - whether they succeed or not is a different matter :P

If people didn't attempt to get others drunk, a lotttt of people would go home alone on Saturday nights! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no, definitely not attempted it, then it definitely didn't work, then nothing happened.

>_>

Of course not, you're a lady. You'd need a cocktail. ;)
    I look like a moose so it might need to be more

Bring a bottle with you just in case, make sure you have 2 blankets, one to sit on and one spare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

You worry me.

Please don't say anything that would obligate any of us to give evidence against you in the future.

Damn BBC got me drunk to film me doing my party trick of pissing while doing a handstand :mad:

At least they made it worth your while. :pac:

You worry me.

Please don't say anything that would obligate any of us to give evidence against you in the future.

Oh it will be completely consensual

Eventually

I'm joking btw! A mutual mate told me she'll do anything after a few drinks. She's sort of invited herself to my 16th. Result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

I'm sure I would have done it on a bunch of occasions but for those who have never done it and want to gain a new life experience then PM me and I'll be your guinea pig. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Oh it will be completely consensual

Eventually

I'm joking btw! A mutual mate told me she'll do anything after a few drinks. She's sort of invited herself to my 16th. Result

You know that voice in your head which goes 'oh man, this is so soo sleezy, I really shouldn't....'?

Ignore it :D:P

Advertisement