Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did they get rid of the glass milk bottles that the milkman delivered?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

I'm not sure there's any way udder than cartons to get milk theses days.

Ha unfortunately I've no spare cow on hand, this is just not a simple black and white situation! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Patri wrote: »
    Ha unfortunately I've no spare cow on hand, this is just not a simple black and white situation! :pac:

You're just milking it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Milkmen?

Are they still around?

I've got a milkman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

at least your not in canada where milk comes in bags...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Domo230 wrote: »
    We never had a milkman but some people in the area do.

How does it work. Do you ring up the nearest farm and ask do they provide a milkman service?

Also is it expensive? Personally delivered milk must be expensive.

And finally, is it different milk (fresher) or is it the same stuff that's in cartons?

TBH, I don't know how it works. I've been getting my milk delivered for about 4 years now..

Not too expensive. I get milk delivered every second day (starting Monday)
    I pay an extra €3 on top of the price of 6 litres of milk..I think that's pretty good.

The milk I get isn't different. Your really just paying for the milkman to collect your milk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

My milkman delivers 1 litre a morning, including Saturday and Sundays.. comes to 11 Euro exactly a week.

Advertisement