Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Fixtures/Results Etc

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

aarondoc wrote: »
    any 1 up 4 a gme now :cool:

I'd say this is finished, hasn't been a game played in weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Well I sent a message to all the players a few weeks ago so not much more I can do, lets just play out the league with the top 4 playing off the deadline is this day week (Wed 4 Nov) and at the end of that night whatever way the table stands that is the way it will stay just to get the bloody thing finished!!

Then KingP an run one of his tournments and we can try running a league again as we know who will play and who wont if you want.

I will play tonight for anyone who I havent played yet get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't been able to play any games in this recently, I just got my job back, got playing basketball again and playing darts 2 nights a week trying to get on the Galway County team. I think my girlfriend is pretty much on the end of her tether with me as it is so if I were to be concentrating on a game at home instead of her I'm sure it would lead to me getting the bullet(in more ways than one).

Apologies for not responding to the pm sooner too carrickman.

Pull me out of this one and best of luck, although I'll still be lurking here during the days.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

09828 wrote: »

Only saw this now. Banned. Good night and Good luck.

Im up for a match tomorrow evening....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭damo180

quite new to boards. and a bit of a pc dummy, do you lads actually play each other or how does it work ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

damo180 wrote: »
    quite new to boards. and a bit of a pc dummy, do you lads actually play each other or how does it work ?

No mate we use a free download darts scoring software. Its calles dartpro. It allows us to remotly connect with each other and play a match in real time without having to leave the comfort of your own oche. Needs a lot of honesty and trust but the lads on here are a decent bunch . If you cheat your only kidding yourself and wont improve. We met up for a tournament back in june and the standard was excellent so we knew we were being honest about our scores when playing a match online.

Hope this helps.
    The link for the scoring software is http://www.rusys.nl/dartpro/

Lads I had hoped to do a draw with the players left in this to get it finished with but it is best to just forget about it, I have not been on here much this past month for personal reasons but am back again (though not getting much sleep at night if ye get my drift!).

KingP could do one of his tournments again to see how it runs, wouldent mind some practice on DartPro again??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

I wouldn't mind some dart pro practice either, I am here just playing n01

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Carrickman wrote: »
    KingP could do one of his tournments again to see how it runs, wouldent mind some practice on DartPro again??

Yeah I'll try set one up as soon as I can. A little busy the next few days so hopefully get something up by the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

Hi, I am trying to play using dartpro but it keeps crashing when i connect to an IP. Would love to play a game with anyone. Usually on-line around 8ish. Also in Galway city and would love to join a team or enter tournaments anyone know any?

Hi, I am trying to play using dartpro but it keeps crashing when i connect to an IP. Would love to play a game with anyone. Usually on-line around 8ish. Also in Galway city and would love to join a team or enter tournaments anyone know any?

The league is halfway through at the moment, starts up around September/October every year. If there are any comps happening I'll post them here or pm you if you want. There's normally one or two every month or so.
    What part of the city are you in? I may be able to direct you to the nearest darting pub.

That's great thanks. I'm in the east side Castlepark but have transport so wouldn't mind traveling.

You should try Rabbittes on Foster Street, they have a dart board up in there and there is normally one or two playing in there or willing for a game. Maybe not on Tuesdays though as that is League night but if you want to see how it operates games normally start at 9.30

Thanks, i will try and pop in.

Advertisement