Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Fixtures/Results Etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

On now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

8-5 to Antoine56, well played mate I had 3 ton plus finishes in the game to stay in it(120, 116 and 100)!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

patrickincork, aarondoc or AndyP any of you lads available this evening around 7-7.30 ish or before 6

On now

Anyone for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

i'm on for a game now if anyone is available?

Right folks, I'm going to narrow this down on Friday night anyone who has not played a game by that will be removed from the league as there has been plenty of chances this past 3-4 weeks to get matches played and it is unfair on the players who have matches played.

Once this league is finished I will set up another one so anyone who could not play this time are welcome to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Anyone on for a game before 6pm?

I will play whenever you want.

AndyP wrote: »
    I will play whenever you want.

Give me about ten minutes to practise and I'll set it up!

• Advertisement

Good come-back Andy, final score Ratinakeg 7-7 Andy P. Damn doubles stopped me from claiming me first win. I'm in good form anyway which is good for the British Open next week! Bring it on!:D:D:D:D

Also Andy P got 3 180's and I got 1 180!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

anyone around now? i can start up to half eight, need to be done and dusted for 9 though

padr81 wrote: »
    anyone around now? i can start up to half eight, need to be done and dusted for 9 though
    Just seen this now I would have played you tonight, do you want to play our match tomorrow evening at some stage??

Carrickman wrote: »
    Just seen this now I would have played you tonight, do you want to play our match tomorrow evening at some stage??

got a team game tomorrow carrickman, unless 6.30 is ok. Wednesday im free though.

6.30 would be ok with me!

sound mate, play ya and talk to ya than.

hi carrickman, sorry but i can't play till tomorrow, my 2 kids aren't feeling the best since they got home from school and mom is already in bed with a bug. Sorry about the late notice mate.

padr81 wrote: »
    hi carrickman, sorry but i can't play till tomorrow, my 2 kids aren't feeling the best since they got home from school and mom is already in bed with a bug. Sorry about the late notice mate.
    OK no bother sure you cant help it.

Anyone who I havent played yet want a game tonight??

• Advertisement

Right folks, I'm going to narrow this down on Friday night anyone who has not played a game by that will be removed from the league as there has been plenty of chances this past 3-4 weeks to get matches played and it is unfair on the players who have matches played.

Once this league is finished I will set up another one so anyone who could not play this time are welcome to join.

Last chance today for those who haven't played yet. I will be removing the names in the morning of those who have not played so we can get the league finished quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Last chance today for those who haven't played yet. I will be removing the names in the morning of those who have not played so we can get the league finished quickly.

What's happening with this now? Will probably be OK for a game or two this week when I find out who is left in.

Could we get the following games played ASAP as I want to get everyone to 5 or 6 games played then we can run out the league by the remaining fixtures it should be all over in a few weeks if everyone makes an efford to get matches played.

Andy P v aarondoc
    Carrickman v patrickincork
    patrickincork v ciarraibhoy
    swalsh v Andy P
    Antoine56 v Andy P
    Carrickman v aarondoc
    ciarraibhoy v ratinakeg
    Daffy501 v padr81

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Could we get the following games played ASAP as I want to get everyone to 5 or 6 games played then we can run out the league by the remaining fixtures it should be all over in a few weeks if everyone makes an efford to get matches played.

Andy P v aarondoc
    Carrickman v patrickincork
    patrickincork v ciarraibhoy
    swalsh v Andy P
    Antoine56 v Andy P
    Carrickman v aarondoc
    ciarraibhoy v ratinakeg
    Daffy501 v padr81

It will be next week before i could play this match as im away from tonight till next tuesday mate , sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

im able 2 play 2nite

Like Daffy said I can't play til next week, I'll get it played. Trust me!

aarondoc wrote: »
    im able 2 play 2nite

Can you play at 8pm??

ye no prob

Grand will you set it up then at 8.

• Advertisement

i dnt tink i can serve gmes but il try

Advertisement