Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for us noobs who have just gotten accepted ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

i never really intended on going to nightclubs anyway!hate the music!good craic when drunk though..hm...

yes..and who has a house in cork now mario??;);)...pubs rock too though..with the right people...

damn u and teasing the young..grrrr

i dunno all these people from castlewhite seem to be having a house in cork;) castlewhite is pretty cool for parties though, although the staff can get a bit strict but as long as the noise level isn't over the top and you clean up after yourselves its grand.

and ok dave, you can drink beer at my place:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

You're really excited!

when theres drink and competing involved how can you not be!:p:p
    Mario007 wrote: »
    and ok dave, you can drink beer at my place:cool:

thats all i needed to hear!!!:D:D and likewise when your in midleton u can drop in for a few ha

when theres drink and competing involved how can you not be!:p:p

thats all i needed to hear!!!:D:D and likewise when your in midleton u can drop in for a few ha

like i'll be in midleton a lot:P but i'll make use of that offer should i wander around the place:D

like i'll be in midleton a lot:P but i'll make use of that offer should i wander around the place:D

i no same wit me and ill be living there ha!but we will all have to meet up during the year a few times though!!and since your the only one in cork!!and everyone else lives in the general midleton area it may be easier...for the majority...not you ...for you it will suck B***S:D:DHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Poof Lantern

There has been so much misinformation banded about in this thread I felt I needed to step in. Some have posited that missing 90% of lectures is not disadvantageous to your success. Others have strenuously asserted the need to attend every class and scrupulously document each sessions notes in an efficient manner.

The reality of the situation is neither- it entirely depends on the individual. If you have the capability, there is no need whatsoever to diligently attend lectures. However, if you are somewhat of a dunce, you will struggle considerably without being spoon-fed notes by the lecturer.

It really is as simple as that..:):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

There has been so much misinformation banded about in this thread I felt I needed to step in. Some have posited that missing 90% of lectures is not disadvantageous to your success. Others have strenuously asserted the need to attend every class and scrupulously document each sessions notes in an efficient manner.

The reality of the situation is neither- it entirely depends on the individual. If you have the capability, there is no need whatsoever to diligently attend lectures. However, if you are somewhat of a dunce, you will struggle considerably without being spoon-fed notes by the lecturer.

It really is as simple as that..:):pac:

Dictionary

Oxford%20Dictionary.jpg

You has one.

Dictionary

Oxford%20Dictionary.jpg

You has one.

Because you clearly do with your brilliant grammar:pac::pac::pac::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Poof Lantern

Because you clearly do with your brilliant grammar:pac::pac::pac::p

I wish I could say the same about your grammar.:p:pac:;)

I wish I could say the same about your grammar.:p:pac:;)

;);)

i no same wit me and ill be living there ha!but we will all have to meet up during the year a few times though!!and since your the only one in cork!!and everyone else lives in the general midleton area it may be easier...for the majority...not you ...for you it will suck B***S:D:DHA

i agree we will meet up, but i'm assuming i wont have to go all the way to midleton to do that:D i mean you'll have to be in cork anyway so you might as well pay me a visit:cool:

• Advertisement

i agree we will meet up, but i'm assuming i wont have to go all the way to midleton to do that:D i mean you'll have to be in cork anyway so you might as well pay me a visit:cool:

..........damn

..........damn

then again the new travel card does give huge discounts on the train tickets, and i love travelling by train...so do wait for further developments as i might reconsider my position;)

Advertisement