Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False accusations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Smart Bug thinks Pighead has already opened a restaurant

http://www.108marylebonelane.com/images/ginger_pig.jpg
    That's the same restaurant that Degsy put up ya big ninny! If you're going to rob your material of other people you really should look steal it from a better source than an elderly balding librarian!

Anyway back on topic, Pighead was once accused of breaking his own fingers on purpose to get out of doing his end of year exams. In reality they were broken after a nasty fall from his bicycle after the brake cables had failed whilst cycling down the steep hill of death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Degsy wrote: »
    That was very ginger of you.
    I had a ginger moustache when i was a teen but then so did half the Irish teen male at the time .Damm vikings and their red mouzzies .

Wonder if it was the apples :confused:
    Do you like ricky martin?
    Pighead does
    Ricky Martin No , His sisters hawt but she dont do gingers .
    No Latchy it is the Degsy and Pighead get a room thread. :pac:
    Another off course thread so :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Pighead wrote: »
    That's the same restaurant that Degsy put up ya big ninny! If you're going to rob your material of other people you really should look steal it from a better source than an elderly balding librarian!

Correct..far better to steal it from a ginger beanpole who works in one of these computer places and wears an ill-fitting suit.
    Actually,maybe not..the material is,as Seymour Skinner would say "weak".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I get accused of being nice all the time, I don't know how but people keeping seeing it in me.

Bastards!

Nobody likes to be called nice by a person of the opposite sex.

Better bald than ginger!
    Not if you were partaking in a "Who has the most hair competition"

Listen Degsy, you know fully well how hurtful these ginger jibes are to Pighead yet you persist in throwing these false accusations around willy nilly. Call Pighead a cnut, call him smelly feet, hell you can even call him a girl but please refrain from calling him ginger.

If Pighead sends you a lock of his shiny brown lustrous hair in the post can we finally put an end to this madness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

YFlyer wrote: »

Especially when she's unzipping your fly:

"Oh, you're so........nice"

Latchy wrote: »
    His sisters hawt but she dont do gingers :pac:

Most women dont.
    Exhibit "A"
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=39578

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Which reminds me , Porky pig ..now ...like did he ever get his rocks off with another pig ....or perhaps maybe even a human ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Especially when she's unzipping your fly:

"Oh, you're so........nice"

That 'nice' is fine.

Its more the one where a girl ask you 'what do you think of Mary?' and you reply by 'Yeah Mary is a nice girl' and then you just mumble away hoping that the one doesn't ask you to shift or date Mary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

When are you two just gonna do the dirty get it over with? You could cut the sexual tension between you with a knife, just give in guys

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    When are you two just gonna do the dirty get it over with? You could cut the sexual tension between you with a knife, just give in guys
    Not gonna happen. Pighead doesn't "do the dirty" with fat balding librarians. Not male ones anyway.

Not gonna happen. Pighead doesn't "do the dirty" with fat balding librarians. Not male ones anyway.

And females ones wouldnt have you...not much chance of you ever popping your cherry is there?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

not even one of those weird lads who have brown hair but grow ginger beards.

ah piggy, i have met you - stop lying now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

The sexual tension is this thread is ridiculously high

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

And females ones wouldnt have you...not much chance of you ever popping your cherry is there?

Take it to the thunderdome lads. Bannings for potshots like this from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Well they couldn't mud wrestle as Pighead would have an advantage

Take it to the thunderdome lads. Bannings for potshots like this from now on.

Aww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

brummytom wrote: »
    The sexual tension is this thread is ridiculously high

You think that's bad - check out the tension in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AxlJSiEEs

Oh sexual tension. Sorry I misread.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    You think that's bad - check out the tension in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AxlJSiEEs

Oh sexual tension. Sorry I misread.

I actually lol'd.

Good God Degsy you're words are just like the DeLorean car in Back to the Future! As soon as Pighead has finished reading them he is magically transformed back to 1988. "You're a virgin Pighead and you've got AIDS ha ha ha ha ha" said eleven year old Fat Freddie who was almost certainly(and probably still is) also a virgin.

Come on Degsy, your childish words and your dress style (gotta lose that Schott jacket!) are screaming out 1988. It's time for you to get back to the future. Run as fast as you can towards the book in the library entitled "It's really about time I started acting my age" As long as you hit that book with your large caveman like protruding forehead at precisely 88mph the instant the bald head and the book collide... everything will be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Pighead, why do you assume any of us are bothered by the colour of your hair?

If you're so adamant to prove you're not ginger, which isn't necessarily a bad thing by the way, "picture or GTFO!"

Good God Degsy you're words are just like the DeLorean car in Back to the Future! As soon as Pighead has finished reading them he is magically transformed back to 1988. "You're a virgin Pighead and you've got AIDS ha ha ha ha ha" said eleven year old Fat Freddie who was almost certainly(and probably still is) also a virgin.

Come on Degsy, your childish words and your dress style (gotta lose that Schott jacket!) are screaming out 1988. It's time for you to get back to the future. Run as fast as you can towards the book in the library entitled "It's really about time I started acting my age" As long as you hit that book with your large caveman like protruding forehead at precisely 88mph the instant the bald head and the book collide... everything will be fine.

Maybe but i'm in with the people who matter!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Pighead banned for ignoring on thread warnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Aw!

Terry and I are cool. Who's the weirdo in the middle though!? :pac:

False accusations? Guards called up to my house when I was about fifteen and accused me of making threatening prank phone calls to a girl who lived down the road.
    I had to explain that despite 02 having records of the pranks coming from my phone, It hadn't been me. Some girl in my dorm had taken my phone when I was asleep!

There were threats of a court case and eveything! :mad:

I got accused of abusing boardsies over on twitter in spite of the fact i've never used it in my life.
    Got site-banned over it too.
    Turns out my ip has over 12000 people on it and it was one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

YFlyer wrote: »

The wimmins are normally raising there eyebrows and breathing in sharply as they say that to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You're not bald are ya? Don't look it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who are they? People who matter on boards? I have no idea who they are.

Dont get me started on false accusations by the way.

Advertisement