Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False accusations

Options
  • 14-08-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do or of being something that you're not? It's a horrible feeling isn't it? Today for about the fourth time in Pighead's time on boards he was accused of being a ginger by Degsy. Have no idea where or how this vicious slur originated but every time the bald librarian repeats it it feels like somebody has hit Pighead square in the testicles with a sledgehammer.

This is not the first time Pighead reputation has been blighted by false accusations and lies. Back in 91 there was a girl called Theresa and she owned a hamster called JD which she had named after the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer who had been arrested for multiple murders a couple of months previously.

She was a lovely girl but she had a mean streak and this was shown one late summers evening when Pighead declared that he was going to cycle down the steep hill of death. She had disconnected the brake cable whilst Pighead had gone inside to shave his legs for aerodynamic purposes. Long story short, there was a horrible crash, a broken bike and a completely battered and broken Pighead.

Swore blindly to her that revenge would be swift and told her that she had better keep a close eye on JD because his life was on the line after her malicious stunt. Next day, heard on the local radio that JD had indeed died and that a good looking local fellow was the main suspect. Knew immediately who they were talking about and gulped quite a few times.

Was brought in by Theresa's folks for questioning and denied the accusations vigorously. They had no proof so Pighead was able to walk out of Theresa's house a free man. The damage was done though. Pighead became known as "The hamster killer" and was unable to date or talk to any girls in the class who owned or who had a fondness for hamsters. Which was horrible as everyone knows that all the best looking girls own hamsters.
    Pighead had been sentenced to a teenage life of kissing ugly girls even though he was completely innocent.

So what have you been falsely accused of over the years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

you say there was "no proof"

never once do you say you didnt do it,

you killed that hamster didnt you?

ginger bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I get accused of being nice all the time, I don't know how but people keeping seeing it in me.

Bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

I also believe, Pighead, you've often been falsely accused of being funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Well I was accused of punching Sophia Loren once in a nightclub but the pope, who really is a lovely man, made the whole thing just go away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I just got accused of robbing stuff from peoples bags, but I swear I didn't touch those cigarettes...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Pighead wrote: »
    Today for about the fourth time in Pighead's time on boards he was accused of being a ginger by Degsy. Have no idea where or how this vicious slur originated but every time the bald librarian repeats it it feels like somebody has hit Pighead square in the testicles with a sledgehammer.
    How is Degsy making false accusations? I think the only way to clear this up is to post of pic of yourself, PigFace!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I was accused once of making Racist comments about Lewis Hamilton on Ranting and Raving....

Phew,turns out it was all a dream....

Mmmm,Cookies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

70s,photography,pig,portrait,redhead,girl-37c172a089a023c79a63a269000ab0f8_h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Davie_m

i think you require the assistance of the_citizen to help undo this injustice and clear your name as the 'red-headed - hamster killer'

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Birneybau wrote: »
    I was accused once of making Racist comments about Lewis Hamilton on Ranting and Raving....

Phew,turns out it was all a dream....

Mmmm,Cookies.....

Really? Hmmm stop trying to steal my work.

Lewis Hamilton is a
    racing driver, haha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I just found out yesterday that Degsy is a librarian, almost choked on my coffee

the fact remains though, Pighead is a ginger hamster killer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Kiera wrote: »
    How is Degsy making false accusations? I think the only way to clear this up is to post of pic of yourself, PigFace!
    Degsy is making false accusations by virtue of the fact that every single follicle on top of Pighead's crown is brown. And whatsmore Pighead's not even one of those weird lads who have brown hair but grow ginger beards.

Nice effort to extort a pic Kiera. It won't work though. This kid wasn't born yesterday. If we said to you that we heard on the grapevine that you had hairy nipples would you post a pic to disprove it? Doubtful. You're better than that and so is Pighead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I have been accused of many things, walking on top of a lake, over shooting my fishing quota, faking my own death, portraying myself as a doctor and telling lepers they were cured (that was funny), getting the wealthy to donate their worldly possessions to my company organisation,

Of course none of this was true, I was really just a normal old mexican (surprised no-one copped it from my name) who didn't like jewish people very much. Of course, eventually I was rumbled and had to resign my directorship, now I make a very good living selling chocolate eggs.

But I do agree with you Pighead, it's amazing how these rumours take on a life of their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Degsy wrote: »

this is the( good Looking ) wanted person they were looking for in 91

red_head_child-12005.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ah Pighead *insert mandatory chortle*. I'm surprised you don't end every post with 'YOU WILL LAUGH NOW!' It's though he carries an autocue around with him. Must try less hard next time.

:confused: But that's Neil Kinnock you senile old fool! Speaking of Kinnock one of his most famous quotes went “The Parthenon without the marbles is like a smile with a tooth missing.” Similarly "Degsy without the hate fuelled right wing ideals, is like a library without books"

Confab wrote: »
    Ah Pighead *insert mandatory chortle*. I'm surprised you don't end every post with 'YOU WILL LAUGH NOW!' It's though he carries an autocue around with him. Must try less hard next time.
    Ah Confab. You remind Pighead of a goldfish he once had. A fish called arsehead due to the uncanny likeness his head bore to an arse. He had a huge bowl to swim around, such a vast vast area of water to wander about as he pleased, yet he kept on making a bee line towards Pighead who was minding his own business sitting on a comfortable armchair reading a book entitled "Why must people be so nasty?"

Each and every time he'd bang into the glass and then he'd throw Pighead the most horrible of horrible looks as if to say "Thanks a bunch Pighead, that's your fault that is" Pighead felt apologetic after the first couple of times it happened but after a while he realised that the fish' woes were of his own making and now he simply says "Shut the hell up arsehead"

:confused: But that's Neil Kinnock you senile old fool! Speaking of Kinnock one of his most famous quotes went “The Parthenon without the marbles is like a smile with a tooth missing.” Similarly "Degsy without the hate fuelled right wing ideals, is like a library without books"

"The thin veneer of ginger affability slips under duress..wise man say"

Ah Pighead, you remind me of a grizzled old man sitting in the darkened corner of his local, stroking his gnarled walking stick with his arthritic talons. So senile he is now that he refers to himself in the third person.

“Pighead” he’ll say “you remember that time I made a joke two years ago?”

“Pighead does” he’ll reply to himself “and Pighead’s been laughing ever since” he chortles, as he strokes his stick ever harder…

• Advertisement

"The thin veneer of ginger affability slips under duress..wise man say"
    An even wiser old man once said "The thin veneer of Degsy's balding head makes his skull very cold in Winter time"

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Ah Pighead, you remind me of a grizzled old man sitting in the darkened corner of his local, stroking his gnarled walking stick with his arthritic talons. So senile he is now that he refers to himself in the third person.

“Pighead” he’ll say “you remember that time I made a joke two years ago?”

“Pighead does” he’ll reply to himself “and Pighead’s been laughing ever since” he chortles, as he strokes his stick ever harder…
    You remind Pighead of his cousin Jessica. What a whiny bitch that girl is!

Degsy thinks pighead should open a restaurant

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/images/gingerpiglogo_0.jpg

An even wiser old man once said "The thin veneer of Degsy's balding head makes his skull very cold in Winter time"

Better bald than ginger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

So what's this thread about again , oh yeah ' false accustions ' right .

I was accused of robbing an orchard once and it was true.

Degsy thinks pighead should open a restaurant

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/images/gingerpiglogo_0.jpg

Smart Bug thinks Pighead has already opened a restaurant

http://www.108marylebonelane.com/images/ginger_pig.jpg

Latchy wrote: »

That was very ginger of you.

Do you like ricky martin?
    Pighead does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCR_82L7AxQ

That was very ginger of you.

After those red apples were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

everyone knows that all the best looking girls own hamsters.Pighead had been sentenced to a teenage life of kissing ugly girls even though he was completely innocent.

So what have you been falsely accused of over the years?

That's your mistake right there. go for the girls with beavers, they are a lot more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

So what's this thread about again , oh yeah ' false accustions ' right .

No Latchy it is the Degsy and Pighead get a room thread. :pac:

Advertisement