Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography results....yay or nay?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

I was happy with my result; B2, thought it was fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Xtina!!

dungeon wrote: »
    What is the percentage for A1 in the Leaving Cert this year and is that up or down on last year?

3.8% as far as I remember. Around the same as english and business.
    Didnt do geography myself, but the teacher said that its vy hard to get an A1 in it. I think business was marked very hard aswell. Got an A2, not bad I know, but thought I got an A1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 char087

I was delighted with my geog result, got a B2 which was a suprise as when i came out of the exam i thought i had failed it! no lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

geography....didnt looka at a book for two years but did a good project and a night of cramming got me a b1...bit of a pisstake of a subject

I hate when people say that geography is only bout rocks and rivers. There's so much more to it, its really a fairly detailed subject, lots of information to learn off.

I got a B1. In fairness i knew when i came out of the exam that i probably didn't get an A but my geography teacher told me i should get it rechecked and said he could guarantee that i'd go up a grade. And he's a fantastic teacher so i trust his opinion. He said there were 29 B1's in the year and there's usually only around 5 so it was very unusual.

Advertisement