Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing scripts (I'm aware of the sticky, I know how to do it)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'm surprised at how many people actually want to do this out of sheer curiosity. I couldn't bare the thought of having to view my LC scripts. Every single mistake I spotted would have haunted me afterwards.

Oh well, each to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I got 590 and I applied to see all of them. It's just out of pure curiosity. I really want to see percentages, and especially what I got in each history essay!

Also dying to see my English and my Irish.

I just know though that everyone there will be giving me looks and whatnot. Our school can be slightly bitchy at times.

I have no intention of appealing, just dying to see marks and my scribbled handwriting once again!

I'd be afraid of regrets if I didn't go see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

I got 580 but was dissapointed with Economics B1 and Irish A2 so Im going to take a look at those along with the others. VERY CURIOUS AS TO HOW I MANAGED AN A1 IN ENGLISH! I went into the school with the form today with all the boxes ticked so ill be getting the slip of paper back in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

^^^

Ok, I really am just curious about my English A1 too!

And sure while I'm there, why not see the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

I'm trying to find where to pay online to get one of my son's papers rechecked and we can't find the link ANYWHERE. Any help please? :(

Jen ;->

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jenroche wrote: »
    I'm trying to find where to pay online to get one of my son's papers rechecked and we can't find the link ANYWHERE. Any help please? :(

Jen ;->

Are you appealing without first viewing the scripts?
    I know the teacher supervising the viewing of scripts in each centre will have forms for rechecks available during the viewing.

Viewing the scripts is free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

I'm pretty sure you can pay through the school.

By the way it's probably better to view the scripts first too.

Advertisement