Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best thread ever

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Totally agree. It should get thread of the year at the awards. Very funny stuff from the Admins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I only discovered it this morning. So full of win.

I can remember spinning those sorts of off the wall yarns myself as a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

seamus wrote: »
    I only discovered it this morning. So full of win.

I can remember spinning those sorts of off the wall yarns myself as a teenager.
    I've never seen so many people in prison following a thread. Was classic stuff. Keep up the good work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

'This is the internet only the admins will see this thread'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

I wonder what his friend does??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

WWM, that legend

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Wossack wrote: »
    WWM, that legend

OOps sorry i think my son logged into my account and unbanned you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was reading that for a while also. Very funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

how does it feel to be wool among kittens particularly tickled my funny bone this morning alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Great stuff!

On another forum i frequent, there was a particularly abusive troll. No-one spoke to her, except her suspicious "friends" who were always online at the ame time. Anyway we caught her out when she responded to a question put to her from one of her sockpuppet accounts. It was very satisfying! (I'd link it but it got deleted in the great sockpuppet purge).

anyone remember what that davey180 thread was about? i remember being glued to it laughing my ass off for ages, but cannot for the life of me remember where it was or what it was about now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Is it a bit simple of me to feel bad for the prisoner:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Maddison wrote: »
    Is it a bit simple of me to feel bad for the prisoner:(

Not really. While its funny and everything, what the mods did in the end was probably no better than what he did to begin with.. bully someone.

But he's probably some semi-retarded kid who's in the middle of a nasty separation between his parents.. so who gives a flying fcuk? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Not really. While its funny and everything, what the mods did in the end was probably no better than what he did to begin with.. bully someone.

But he's probably some semi-retarded kid who's in the middle of a nasty separation between his parents.. so who gives a flying fcuk? :pac:
    *clip,clop,clip,clop*

Sounds like the high horse has arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

That was an extremely entertaining read, thank you for sharing that with us. Pure genius :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Heh... Fantastic :D

Davey180... It started off as some crude comments on a picture thread, then got a bit personal afaik...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Great stuff. 'Andrew' has some imagination so he does - and also not a very firm grasp on what his father does for a living.

Fajitas! wrote: »

Davey180... It started off as some crude comments on a picture thread, then got a bit personal afaik...

i thought that was the reason for his ultimate banning at the end, not this particular thread?

oh gah, im gonna have to go do a search now.

stupid curiosity and crap memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

'My son was using my account...'
    'Yeh my son was using my account to!'

It kind of reminds me of that scene in "There's Something About Mary", where Ben Stiller goes to take a piss and trips up over two truckers having sex and then the police come to arrest everyone with Ben Stiller proclaiming he was "just taking a piss" followed by ever trucker proclaiming the same thing. Yeh I can't find a video of it so I've to try and describe it, yeh I can't tell a story! The other two threads with the broke back mountain and estranged cougar aunty are really funny though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Funny, Funny stuff... I mean it has whingy teen written all over it:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

In fairness,the guy should be unbanned for pure persistence and tale-telling.

I lol'ed at WWM.

Legendary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Prison, lol

it's like watching a wounded spider trying to climb out of a bath

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Superb thread alright, probably second only to Jigsaw in terms of the lol factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Nah, the feedback thread about some dude killing cats was the best

Fajitas! wrote: »

oh here we go.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055205010

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Superb thread alright, probably second only to Jigsaw in terms of the lol factor.

Oh I dont know that feedback thread about the guy being hit be the train a few weeks ago was brilliant. Couldidnt stop reading it and laughing...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Quality, but I think the thread that popped up from Bodybuilders.com about the dude who posted pics of his car with his 'not so very pretty' girlfriend was the most epic lolfest I have ever seen.

I remember being in pain while browsing through it actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Prison is definitely the funniest forum on boards...
    From guys slagging the mods off to personal abuse..great laugh :D

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055592067

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Funny thread, the train one in feedback was good as well. The other feedback thread I liked was facebook takeover of Boards.

Advertisement