Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why aren't you out tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I went out with mates but the main street was absol dead, every1 was down at one club cos thats all that was open. We stayed away from it, heard it was packed nd mad dear. stayed in pub whose club never opened. they were open last year and had a load of trouble. quiet nite anyway.
    No!...just no!!...Galway was very very good.Where did u go??

Taffes and Hole in the Wall was absolutly hoppin...althogh admitadly too many in towards the end. I've heard Sparch was poor...lotta guards?

An C.P'S last nite=Magic:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 doorknob_opener

Just wondering did anyone have a savage night in town cause i did. Went to mates gaf then hit up town. Went 21's. Max 5 minutes in the queue?(c3 in higher english). 12 quid in. 3 euro drinks. Was freezing most of the night wreckin it under air con. All my year was there nearly. Had a ball great craic

I had a great time too! Snaps!

Queue was less than 5 mins, we pre-bought tickets for 15euro which included two free drinks (I wasn't in 21s). It was a bit hot inside but you can't have it all!

Only downside was that the boys were pretty forward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭rois!

Athlone was unreal and im not even from there...i got a free bottle of champers in Q!!

we all got 2 big coaches and balled up to athlone....BEST NIGHT EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Secoundrow wrote: »
    Well You Didnt Miss Much!!:(

Galway Was B0ll0x

Everywhere was so full you couldnt move
    Worst night out ever and a total waste of money:mad:

Wish I Didnt feckin go out:mad:

I know it's a bit late to be talking about it but town was pretty shit. Sparch was crawling with guards and whenever it wasn't fights just broke out. Had a look at the Hole but the queue was ridiculous, same story all around town.

Results night is just like the exams, way too much hype built up around it.

Advertisement