Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Practical Jokes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭donkey balls

years ago i worked for a courier company that shipped all over the world i used to call our customer service people asking them for quotes like.

how much is it to ship a persain rug to persia or a cd to siam they would be checking through about 230 countries that they delivered to not knowing that these countries dont exist anymore under those names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

CKWPORT wrote: »
    RANK.....Hope the 1st 2 weren't done to customers!!!

regulars who can take a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

regulars who can take a joke

Not so bad then....

What do they do to get you back?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

This one time I was in Portugal with some mates and as we were leaving I thought it would be funny to convince a small blonde girl to hide in his suitcase....come to think of it, I havnt seen either of them since :confused:

This one time I was in Portugal with some mates and as we were leaving I thought it would be funny to convince a small blonde girl to hide in his suitcase....come to think of it, I havnt seen either of them since :confused:

i hear she is alive and well in athlone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I used to work with a girl whose first wedding anniversary was approaching. We managed to convince her that she had to go to the post office and renew her marriage license every year(like you would a dog license). Yer wan behind the counter in the post office practically laughed in her face when she went in and tried to renew it. Great fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Back in the '70s, colour TVs were becoming more affordable and popular.
    Some bloke told my granny she didn't have to buy a new TV, she just bought this "colour cover" to cover the screen of her B&W tv.

Obviously, being a gullible middle-aged widowed Cork woman, she bought it... and obviously, it did **** all.

Fair play to the bloke who sold it though.. quite clever :P

EDIT: (Sure I already replied to this thread with this story, but it seems to have gone walkabouts :/)
    Went on a school trip down to Coventry. We're in a coach, and pass another coach on the way; with their phone number on the side. My mate Niall rings up pretending to be a teacher from a school down the road.
    "Hi.. I'm really sorry. We're expecting a coach for a trip, it hasn't showed up and we can't get hold of the company. Would it be possible to get one at short notice? ... 52 kids... [name of school].. thank you so much".

Apparently it turned up as well :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

I knew a Scottish bloke who went to Uni in Nottingham in his younger days. On Burns night ( like a Scottish St Patricks day ) he invited his English friends around to have some haggis and out for a few beers etc Thing was, he had a proper piece of haggis for himself, but made a haggis with a condom and dog food for his visitors :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

my friend worked with a french girl last year who had very average english. when she comlained about having a sore wrist, himself and some other people in the group convinced her that her ailment was called "**** cramp", and she spent the next few days telling everyone what was wrong with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

If crashing somewhere with lot's of people after a party

-Spit in a condom, rub a small amount of ketchup on outside
    -Find some drunken passed out male asshole, every party has a few
    -Pull trousers down a bit
    -Slip condom in boxers
    -Await awkward terrified behaviour the next morning

Works a real treat on the hardcore homophobes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Dartz

Rigged the governer on my Da's old Toyota to jam at full throttle in top gear....

He didn't get it under control until it ran out of diesel.... all the way down the M50 and halfway through wicklow,... belching black smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Best practical jokes ever :

Followed by....

Watch. You will not regret.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jeebus wrote: »
    Best practical jokes ever :

Followed by....

Watch. You will not regret.

It appears they have pranked you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i got up one morning for work and decided to have some cornflakes,so i opened the press and took out the box.as i walked with it across the kitchen the bottom opened and cornflakes went every where... my friend had got the box and opened the the bottom flaps, took the cornflakes out of the plastic bag which he put back in without the bag.

another one which was funny, he put washing up liquid in the dishwasher just before my missus put it on.about 5 minutes later our kitchen was like a what you would see in a foam party.
    the missus thought she broke it.funny times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

a guy in my school dressed up as wheres wally and hid somewhere in the school and we had to go find him but my principle foundd out and stopped it shame it was funny:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Putting a bag of flour into the hoover, into all the filters etc..so when someone turns it on bang, covers the room in a massive cloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I used to p1ss on my little brothers toothbrush. He used p1ss on mine. We stopped brushing our teeth for about fifteen years...

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Anberlinfan

Put a couple of tea bags through some dental floss and hang them in the toilet cistern. Then when the person flushes, brown water. This works on shower heads too, just uncap the head and put a tea bag in, then recap the head.

Also, cling film is amazing. Unscrew and toiletries with lids, place cling ffilm in and screw up again. Never gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭JMSE

Put a couple of tea bags through some dental floss and hang them in the toilet cistern. Then when the person flushes, brown water

Class !

Snook up behind the wife one day when she was standing at the front door talkin to her sister and friend, got her tracksuit bottoms by the sides and whipped them down.......

• Advertisement

i was out fishing last year with a few mates and and one of them wouldnt be the sharpest tool in the box.
    we had buckets of mackerel on deck and it started raining so i shouted at him 'stephen, put them fish under the seats, its raining they'll get wet'
    i never saw someone move so fast as he covered the fish with the seating and bucket lids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Caboose

not mine but a boorish American was visiting Germany and was told it was cool to take a piss on the street as long as he didn't face the road. Some odd looks as he was there about a month. Didn't get arrested and only found out recently it was a joke.

Hasn't been back to Germany since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

One of my friends convinced a german girl we worked with that the response for "slainté" was "cockina mutay snice" at a work party. I dont think I will ever laugh as much again...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

my brother useta put talcum power on my hair when I was asleep, funny enough but mam was convinced I had sarious{spelling} and washed my head for 2hours solid trying to cure it, she used savalon, dettol and every medicated shampoo ever.

I got the dog to lick his dinner and then watched him eat it...
    I also told him that fingering a girl can get her pregnant and he **** himself..he was only about 12 or 13

Advertisement