Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone any ideas??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I noticed tissue paper goes purple when you put some iodine-based anti-sceptic on it (for a cut or something). Maybe there's iodine on your floor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Lay off the shrooms dude

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

couldnt it be some sort of mould??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

A perfume?...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Have you tried smelling it? It's something that's squirting in the vicinity of your dressing table, some kind of perfume could well be the cause.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Staph wrote: »
    Ink from a fountain pen....

Aha!!! My special brand of chaos will soon take over the world!!!

Soon there will be unexplained ink stains all over and people won't know what to do. While they are busy figuring it out or at the hospital from scratching their heads too much, I will take over slowly but surely!

Harney shall be first to go - death by threadmill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

have you being having sexual relations with barney?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Even if perfume could explain the tissues... doesn't explain the marks on the sheet because i haven't sprayed perfume in that room since the bed was put up.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 furrysnookerbal

That sounds well serious. I'd move house if I were you. I aint kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

That_Guy wrote: »
    Have you had any sexual partners recently who may have an STI who are shooting out purple semen?

have you ever mated with a slug that may of had a STI?...You may not be a suitable blood doaner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

purple rain

Advertisement