Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Coffee in the City??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

mulabula wrote: »
    Its interesting to see what coffee is prefered by different people. Mahers coffee is roasted in Scotland, Topaz use bewleys, Mr Cotton uses Bewleys, Cafe Depeche use a Scotish Roaster, Coffee Station use Greenbean Coffee which is roasted in Dundalk, anyone using dutch masters is getting coffee from Italy six weeks old at least, Gloria Jeans get their coffee from down under so it must be six weeks old as well.
    Starbuck muck comes from the states.....
    The thing about coffee is that it must be freshly roasted ( under two weeks is fine) and the barista must know what they are doing.
    In these days of cutbacks ect it would be nice to support those companies that roast in Ireland. Bewleys - Java Republic - Greenbean and Cork Coffee Roasters.
    :)

I just have to agree one hundred and ten million percent here with Mulabula. Cork Coffee Roasters is unbelievable! I love their Lattes! Unreal like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I just have to agree one hundred and ten million percent here with Mulabula. Cork Coffee Roasters is unbelievable! I love their Lattes! Unreal like!

Where is this Cork Coffee Roasters place? I'm living in Cork (county) for nearly 4 years but can't say I've every heard of them...sounds interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

Bridge Street across the road from Londis at the bottom of Patricks hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

The coffee pod is excellent in Cork. Java near City Hall is also good.

I find the coffee in Debenhams poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Fabio

Miaireland wrote: »
    The coffee pod is excellent in Cork. Java near City Hall is also good.

I find the coffee in Debenhams poor.

Everything in Debenhams is poor...I hate the place!

Bring back Roches Stores!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 LizzieDarling

Roasters coffee all the way,next to vibes and scribes!!!!Hmm those americanos are very yummy indeed!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tradcat

I'd vote for Coffee Roasters in Bridge St. too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

I love the coffee in the Roundy and another vote for the Topaz stations.
    Any Nespresso fans?

Scotts is poor. Hate Gloria Jeans. The worst is probably marks and Sparks coffee shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 J.Bandito

Cork coffee roasters are savage, i'm supping on an espresso made with 'morning growler' right now. Great coffee at a great price in the shop though the packs in stores can be a bit pricey for my student budget.
    The shop itself is lovely (though a wee bit tight if its busy...), great window for 'people-watching' and the staff are delightful.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

Cork coffee roasters without a doubt:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

OK, After so much praise Cork Coffee Roasters are getting here I've decided to give them a try, I see you can buy from their website, has anyone ever done this and if so are they speedy with processing/delivery etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

OK, After so much praise Cork Coffee Roasters are getting here I've decided to give them a try, I see you can buy from their website, has anyone ever done this and if so are they speedy with processing/delivery etc?

Guy sitting beside me here in work has ordered from them before and he said he found them very good.

Need a BIG shot of caffeine now :eek:

Advertisement