Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To alll After Hours I set ye a challenge.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

ball ox wrote: »
    I've noticed this in work. In our department alone (less than 60 people) there are five pregnant wimmins and two on maternity leave. They must know something we dont.

How to have sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

im seen one everyday,my wife is seven months gone:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

the extra body fat keeps them warmer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I said the same thing the other day to my sisters. I was in Dunnes in Galway and honest to god,, there must have been about 10 pregnant women in there:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Ah yes but TeaBag we all know teachers' children make great students! There is a baby boom on at the moment because the last one was early 80s and therefore many women born then are having babies now, most pregnant women now are actually first-time mothers now, interesting fact...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

So many cutbacks the condom companies had to switch to a cheaper material...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

eddiehead wrote: »
    Which town?:confused:
    strongr wrote: »
    whats this town you speak of?
    What is with the never ending feigning of ignorance in AH :confused:

Most seem to have heard plenty of other Irish slang terms before, they are never questioned much at all, why the bizarre pretence over this particular slang word? Or are you genuinely that slow to pick things up? It is used all the time too, thought you would have picked it up by now.

I have heard of lots of people from all over the country using it, it's not like it is only commonly in use in some areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Walk through tallaght or clondalkin, you'll see eleven 11year old pregnant girls in 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

sos33 wrote: »
    im seen one everyday,my wife is seven months gone:D:D

Where'd she go? & why are you seeing a pregnant woman instead of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 x_Laura_x

its probarly just because 8 months ago it was christmas/new years.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

There are 1.6 million people in the GDA. Probably 400,000 of those live in Dublin city. Chances are you walked by 250-325 (probably more) women in 10 minutes. That tells us that the % pregnant women you saw was between 3 and 4.4%.

That % is not remarkable. Are you a journalist by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

dylano_k wrote: »
    Walk through tallaght or clondalkin, you'll see eleven 11year old pregnant girls in 10 mins

is that where snyper lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

rubadub wrote: »
    What is with the never ending feigning of ignorance in AH :confused:

Most seem to have heard plenty of other Irish slang terms before, they are never questioned much at all, why the bizarre pretence over this particular slang word? Or are you genuinely that slow to pick things up? It is used all the time too, thought you would have picked it up by now.

I have heard of lots of people from all over the country using it, it's not like it is only commonly in use in some areas.

What slang term?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I was in work on Sunday and in an 8 hour day i must have come across at least 10 preggers women, it was weird :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

there is something going on folks, .

think it's called sex....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Where'd she go? & why are you seeing a pregnant woman instead of her?

hope to find her in a couple of months or so with a little addition to the house;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

christmas+lots of drink+lots of dirty sex+9 months= lots of pregnant wimmons in august

Advertisement