Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To alll After Hours I set ye a challenge.

Options
  • 10-08-2009 8:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Tommorrow when you go into town count how many people you see pregnant, i donr this a hour ago and in the space of 10 minutes driving through town i counted 11 yes 11 pegnant women:eek: there is something going on folks, pregnant women seem to be eveywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

you weren't parked outside the rotunda by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

What did you use to count the 11th one on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Which town?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Maybe they were just fat?

Also, I believe what's going on called is sex.

Ask your mother about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

whats this town you speak of?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

phasers wrote: »
    Maybe they were just fat?

don't forget big boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Tommorrow when you go into town count how many people you see pregnant, i donr this a hour ago and in the space of 10 minutes driving through town i counted 11 yes 11 pegnant women:eek: there is something going on folks, pregnant women seem to be eveywhere.

How many pregnant people did that make ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Is this a confession or something? Or does someone have a thing for expectant women?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Doesn't mean much if you aren't counting the non-pregnant people to get a percentage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

In a couple of years that 11 will have multiplied to about 4000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

How is that amazing???

You probably walked passed 1000 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

where were you? Mosney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

TheZohan wrote: »
    What did you use to count the 11th one on?

Probably the same thing used to get them pregnant. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 _o_

Gordon wrote: »
    Doesn't mean much if you aren't counting the non-pregnant people to get a percentage.

Thats just what I was thinking,,, Scary! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

dlofnep wrote: »
    Probably the same thing used to get them pregnant. ;)
    How does that work with a big toe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I though I was pregnant yesterday but it just turned out to be a sandwich :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

How does that work with a big toe?

Aidan! :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 _o_

LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Someone else should count the amount of people who look like they're about to die.
    See if it evens out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Foot long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Don't worry, most of them won't be pregnant in 6 months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

I've noticed this in work. In our department alone (less than 60 people) there are five pregnant wimmins and two on maternity leave. They must know something we dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Go to the right (wrong) estates in certain towns / cities and count how many mini skirt wearing chain smoking pregnant girls between 16 and 21 with their belly buttons on display.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

iv notest that most pregnant wimmins have fine asses.seen alon of pregos on the dart today and they all had serious bums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You can't tell by looking at a guy if he got his end away on New Years eve, but you can sure as fúcking hell spot it with a woman.

Free vasectomies and hysterectomies for all, wahaaay!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ask the next pregnant one, "how's your fanny for a lodger?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I have noticed this alot lately also there appears to be a baby boom happening I saw several pregnant women today wheras one or two would be the norm. I think they are getting pregnant both for the benefits and because so many people are now on the dole and there is nothing to do bar play with the big toe as aidan says :P I would put it on something of a par with how most of us (myself anyway) came about during the eighties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Its like they're breeding....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

its probably all the female teachers getting ready to start teaching again lie on their arses for a few more months.

Advertisement